TNI Forums: Anyone else collect the heck out of PTOF 2 figures? - TNI Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anyone else collect the heck out of PTOF 2 figures?

#26 User is offline   featofstrength 

• Baxter Stockman
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

i sold a POTF2 millenium falcon on ebay recently for $60...it was a great b-day present years back, but having bought the large scale falcon and using that money for more star wars figures justified it in my mind...sniffle...

#27 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Grand Moff Tarkin

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:19 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 25 February 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

Wow thats tiny compared to mine..At least you got Jabba when I finally had money to grab him it was gone

Are you talking about the latest Walmart Jabba? Mine is the Jabba that come out on single card in the early 2000s, he just came with that arm rest with his fish bowl on it. The base is from the 3D Jabba's palace diorama (that and the 3D cantina dio are other POTF2 winners).

I was carrying my Melinium Falcon up to my apt and thinking about how there is a newer, bigger one now. It is definately a sweet toy and If I had room, I'd be on top of it. As of now, this is as big a version of the Falcon as I can handle and I'm fine with that!

#28 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Grand Moff Tarkin

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

Bumping this thread because I was wondering what everyone's favorites of the line were. I went through my POTF 2 guys again and lined up my favorites, here's who made the cut:

Tarkin -15 year old me felt extra special getting a relatively important character for the first time ever in action figure form.
Slave Leia -15 year old me felt extra "special" getting ANY character in a metal bikini for the first time ever in action figure form.
Emperror -I'm honestly not sure that an Emperror figure before or since has captured the look and feel of this guy so completely. Very underrated figure.
Yoda -one of the few Yoda figures made that doesn't come with a little lightsaber and a "ready to fight" scowl. To me, that's just not Yoda.
Darth Vader w/removable helmet
Anakin Skywalker -both are perfect representations of the characters and both fly in the face of Special Edition "enhancements". Vader for having eyebrows and Anakin for not being Hayden C.

I'm also a big fan of the Princess Leia 2 packs. I think Ewok Leia is a lot better than her single card counterpart. A New Hope ceremony Leia and Bespin Leia are also well done. I liked the cloth robes!

#29 User is online   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

View Postyojoebro82, on 27 February 2012 - 12:19 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 25 February 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

Wow thats tiny compared to mine..At least you got Jabba when I finally had money to grab him it was gone

Are you talking about the latest Walmart Jabba? Mine is the Jabba that come out on single card in the early 2000s, he just came with that arm rest with his fish bowl on it. The base is from the 3D Jabba's palace diorama (that and the 3D cantina dio are other POTF2 winners).

I was carrying my Melinium Falcon up to my apt and thinking about how there is a newer, bigger one now. It is definately a sweet toy and If I had room, I'd be on top of it. As of now, this is as big a version of the Falcon as I can handle and I'm fine with that!

Yeah the Walmart Jabba is the one I wanted

I got the Big Millenium Falcon and I made room for it

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us