TNI Forums: Beavis and Butthead discussion - TNI Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Beavis and Butthead discussion Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:50 PM

thought I'd start a discussion thread for everyone who watches this show
discuss episodes,jokes and video reviews

#2 User is online   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 30,955
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:15 AM

I wish they would come up with something different that commenting on the horrible MTV shows..Beavis and Butthead are from what used to be a part of MTV's glory days and now they comment on crap instead of the old videos

I would pull out the videos from back in the day I would love to see them talking about those

#3 User is offline   Destro 

  • Decepticon Arms Dealer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,519
  • Joined: 30-January 03

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:09 AM

..but wheeljack, the point of this is they're making fun of modern tv shows and videos, just like they did in the 90's. 90's videos/shows aren't relevant to a show like b&bh.

I think they're commentary on jersey shore is hilarious; I need to catch up, I haven't watched an ep in weeks.

#4 User is online   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 30,955
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:11 PM

View PostDestro, on 09 December 2011 - 05:09 AM, said:

..but wheeljack, the point of this is they're making fun of modern tv shows and videos, just like they did in the 90's. 90's videos/shows aren't relevant to a show like b&bh.

I think they're commentary on jersey shore is hilarious; I need to catch up, I haven't watched an ep in weeks.


It bores the hell out of me I care nothing for the crap MTV spews these days..Thank god I DVR it because I just fast forward through it

#5 User is online   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 30,955
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:11 PM

http://enewsi.com/te.../191-21545.html

Special Hour Block Of 'Beavis And Butt-Head' On December 15th
Reported by Outsiders


Viewers are in for another special animation block, with all-new back-to-back episodes of Mike Judge's "Beavis and Butt-Head" at 10:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. ET/PT, this Thursday, December 15 on MTV.

On Thursday night's episode of "Beavis and Butt-Head" airing at 10:00 p.m., Beavis and Butt-Head shanghai a used car salesman on a joyride that leaves the car in pieces. Will they walk away from this one or is everything wrecked for good? Then the guys become ace bounty hunters after a chance meeting with a reality TV star in a hardware store. They soon find out catching criminals takes more than mullets and sleeveless shirts!

In a new bonus episode of "Beavis and Butt-Head" airing at 10:30 p.m., Beavis and Butt-Head fall asleep in a school bus while on a field trip and wake up in 1832. A colonial village sends the boys through a time loop. Will they keep Van Driessen from being born in the past, or just ruin his life in the present? Then later, after seeing some hot chicks get massages in the food court, things get all touchy-feely when Beavis and Butt-Head open up a massage stand of their own. But the situation gets tense when these idiots take on some rival masseuses.

In 1993, Mike Judge (creator of "Beavis and Butt-Head") and MTV knocked their heads together and launched a cartoon series starring a couple of lunkheads and unwittingly started an animated pop culture revolution. Now, Beavis and Butt-Head are back on MTV to unleash upon music videos, "Jersey Shore," viral videos and more.

#6 User is offline   hamsterboy 

  • Padme Amidala
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,535
  • Joined: 11-February 02

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:05 PM

Why don't they air the old episodes?

#7 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:09 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 09 December 2011 - 02:15 AM, said:

I wish they would come up with something different that commenting on the horrible MTV shows..Beavis and Butthead are from what used to be a part of MTV's glory days and now they comment on crap instead of the old videos

I would pull out the videos from back in the day I would love to see them talking about those

I'd rather they do commentary on movie trailers imagine they're reaction to movies like Human centipede for example

#8 User is online   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 30,955
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:20 PM

View Postspystreak, on 10 December 2011 - 07:09 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 09 December 2011 - 02:15 AM, said:

I wish they would come up with something different that commenting on the horrible MTV shows..Beavis and Butthead are from what used to be a part of MTV's glory days and now they comment on crap instead of the old videos

I would pull out the videos from back in the day I would love to see them talking about those

I'd rather they do commentary on movie trailers imagine they're reaction to movies like Human centipede for example


I hate to sidetrack this but I seen the Human centipede on South Park...Is this similiar to what they did in the movie sowing three people together connected at the rear end?

#9 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:03 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 10 December 2011 - 10:20 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 10 December 2011 - 07:09 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 09 December 2011 - 02:15 AM, said:

I wish they would come up with something different that commenting on the horrible MTV shows..Beavis and Butthead are from what used to be a part of MTV's glory days and now they comment on crap instead of the old videos

I would pull out the videos from back in the day I would love to see them talking about those

I'd rather they do commentary on movie trailers imagine they're reaction to movies like Human centipede for example


I hate to sidetrack this but I seen the Human centipede on South Park...Is this similiar to what they did in the movie sowing three people together connected at the rear end?

that's the movie yes weird enough after I posted that I found this


#10 User is online   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 30,955
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:54 PM

View Postspystreak, on 11 December 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 10 December 2011 - 10:20 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 10 December 2011 - 07:09 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 09 December 2011 - 02:15 AM, said:

I wish they would come up with something different that commenting on the horrible MTV shows..Beavis and Butthead are from what used to be a part of MTV's glory days and now they comment on crap instead of the old videos

I would pull out the videos from back in the day I would love to see them talking about those

I'd rather they do commentary on movie trailers imagine they're reaction to movies like Human centipede for example


I hate to sidetrack this but I seen the Human centipede on South Park...Is this similiar to what they did in the movie sowing three people together connected at the rear end?

that's the movie yes weird enough after I posted that I found this



Yeah I seen that and thought omg South Park wasn't kidding

#11 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:13 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 11 December 2011 - 08:54 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 11 December 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 10 December 2011 - 10:20 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 10 December 2011 - 07:09 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 09 December 2011 - 02:15 AM, said:

I wish they would come up with something different that commenting on the horrible MTV shows..Beavis and Butthead are from what used to be a part of MTV's glory days and now they comment on crap instead of the old videos

I would pull out the videos from back in the day I would love to see them talking about those

I'd rather they do commentary on movie trailers imagine they're reaction to movies like Human centipede for example


I hate to sidetrack this but I seen the Human centipede on South Park...Is this similiar to what they did in the movie sowing three people together connected at the rear end?

that's the movie yes weird enough after I posted that I found this



Yeah I seen that and thought omg South Park wasn't kidding

I had thought southpark made the whole thing up then I saw on youtube that there was an actual movie

#12 User is online   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 30,955
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:51 PM

View Postspystreak, on 12 December 2011 - 01:13 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 11 December 2011 - 08:54 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 11 December 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 10 December 2011 - 10:20 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 10 December 2011 - 07:09 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 09 December 2011 - 02:15 AM, said:

I wish they would come up with something different that commenting on the horrible MTV shows..Beavis and Butthead are from what used to be a part of MTV's glory days and now they comment on crap instead of the old videos

I would pull out the videos from back in the day I would love to see them talking about those

I'd rather they do commentary on movie trailers imagine they're reaction to movies like Human centipede for example


I hate to sidetrack this but I seen the Human centipede on South Park...Is this similiar to what they did in the movie sowing three people together connected at the rear end?

that's the movie yes weird enough after I posted that I found this



Yeah I seen that and thought omg South Park wasn't kidding

I had thought southpark made the whole thing up then I saw on youtube that there was an actual movie



Thats more dark of a movie then a Freddy or Jason one is

#13 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:38 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 12 December 2011 - 03:51 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 12 December 2011 - 01:13 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 11 December 2011 - 08:54 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 11 December 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 10 December 2011 - 10:20 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 10 December 2011 - 07:09 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 09 December 2011 - 02:15 AM, said:

I wish they would come up with something different that commenting on the horrible MTV shows..Beavis and Butthead are from what used to be a part of MTV's glory days and now they comment on crap instead of the old videos

I would pull out the videos from back in the day I would love to see them talking about those

I'd rather they do commentary on movie trailers imagine they're reaction to movies like Human centipede for example


I hate to sidetrack this but I seen the Human centipede on South Park...Is this similiar to what they did in the movie sowing three people together connected at the rear end?

that's the movie yes weird enough after I posted that I found this



Yeah I seen that and thought omg South Park wasn't kidding

I had thought southpark made the whole thing up then I saw on youtube that there was an actual movie



Thats more dark of a movie then a Freddy or Jason one is

I found it more funny than disturbing to be honest

#14 User is offline   voltronforce 

  • Andorian
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 115
  • Joined: 27-August 05

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:25 PM

When is Beavis and Butthead coming back on for the second season?

#15 User is online   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 30,955
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:11 AM

View Postvoltronforce, on 24 May 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

When is Beavis and Butthead coming back on for the second season?


Good question I was relying on somebody here who actually watches the artist formerly known as MTV to tell us :P

#16 User is offline   MikePrime 

  • Cardassian
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 685
  • Joined: 12-July 03

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

Have you ever returned to a place that you used to go to a lot, but stopped going and haven't been their in years? When you step inside you find things similar but different. However, there's a guy who you used to know that still works at that place. At first it's nice to see a familiar face and, no matter how comfortable he tries to make you, there's that nagging feeling that you just don't belong there. That's how I felt when I was watching the new Beavis and Butthead on MTV.

#17 User is online   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 30,955
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

View PostMikePrime, on 25 May 2012 - 10:51 AM, said:

Have you ever returned to a place that you used to go to a lot, but stopped going and haven't been their in years? When you step inside you find things similar but different. However, there's a guy who you used to know that still works at that place. At first it's nice to see a familiar face and, no matter how comfortable he tries to make you, there's that nagging feeling that you just don't belong there. That's how I felt when I was watching the new Beavis and Butthead on MTV.



I find it really foriegn now .I used to love that station and had it on all the time back in the 80's I mean I lived off of it

#18 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:20 PM

there's been no news about it so I'm under the assumption that MTV hasn't picked it up for a second season

#19 User is offline   scotty26 

  • for truth,justice,and the American way
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,064
  • Joined: 23-December 03

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:01 PM

that sux i thought it was funnier than the original series i figured they would be chomping at the bit for a 2nd season maybe they're just taking time or making even more eps for a new season

#20 User is online   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 30,955
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:39 AM

I guess the show isn't coming back?

#21 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on 21 March 2013 - 07:39 AM, said:

I guess the show isn't coming back?

I've been scrounging around and there's talk about it being shifted to another station as MTV's main audience now is teenage girls so the ratings for Beavis and Butthead are down

#22 User is online   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 30,955
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

View Postspystreak, on 13 April 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 21 March 2013 - 07:39 AM, said:

I guess the show isn't coming back?

I've been scrounging around and there's talk about it being shifted to another station as MTV's main audience now is teenage girls so the ratings for Beavis and Butthead are down


Maybe VH1 Classic

#23 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:10 AM

View PostWheeljack35, on 13 April 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

View Postspystreak, on 13 April 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 21 March 2013 - 07:39 AM, said:

I guess the show isn't coming back?

I've been scrounging around and there's talk about it being shifted to another station as MTV's main audience now is teenage girls so the ratings for Beavis and Butthead are down


Maybe VH1 Classic

or Comedy Central

#24 User is offline   Lady Jaye 

  • The First Lady of the TNI boards!!!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,037
  • Joined: 10-October 02

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

Spike TV, G4TV, or Adult Swim, would probably make a good home for Beavis & Butthead!! But of course are they really gonna make fun of MTV on another channel?? Doubt it.

Question, why is this even pinned??

#25 User is offline   hamsterboy 

  • Padme Amidala
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,535
  • Joined: 11-February 02

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:58 PM

I'm thinking B&B is dead again. Mike Judge has moved onto other things.

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us