TNI Forums: Shocker ships last year's Convention Exclusives! - TNI Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shocker ships last year's Convention Exclusives!

#26 User is offline   Rollo Tomassi 

• Smug
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:32 AM

Happy Anniversary, Chumps!

Geoff has now had your money for over a year.

But I'm sure your figures are almost ready to be shipped. Any minute now. Annnny minute....

*snicker*

#27 User is offline   RockthePlank 

• DreadPiratePolar

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:23 AM

Rollo, you ordered from them? You STILL haven't gotten it?

#28 User is offline   Bringbackmy80s 

• Gun Fighter

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:22 PM

More companies need to pick up indies. Some great licensing opportunities out there. I loved to see more independent toys. Original toys are awesome!

#29 User is offline   Rollo Tomassi 

• Smug

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:03 PM

ShockerToyz offers up excuses/apologies for Delays of ALL their products.

December 10, 2011,
We would like to apologize to all the fans for the long wait and delays on our end. We are working as hard as we can under the direction of a new corporate structure to get Series2 in full and the summer exclusives to the fans. We have gone through a few bumps such as theft by a crooked agent in Hong Kong named Kent Law to changing of partners and ownership within the company. We are still the collectors at heart that all of you are and will continue to make the best toys and action figures we can for the customizers, kids and collectors out there. We only ask that all that support us continue to do so and we will keep putting out great toys. We here at the new Shocker Toys thank all the fans and collectors for their continued support in these hard and changing times.

Not to split hairs, but to claim you "compete" with Hasbro and Mattel in the 6" figure Market, you kinda have to, y'know, produce 6" figures yourselves. Not just claim you do.

To put the delay in perspective, if a newborn were born on the day Shocker said the figures were originally coming out, that baby would be walking and talking by now, and is well on it way to getting potty trained.

#30 User is offline   RockthePlank 

• DreadPiratePolar

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:46 PM

Thanks for all the updates on this joke of a company Rollo, it's because of your warnings early on that I didn't preorder alot of their stuff. Sometimes I get wrapped up in how crappy Mattel can be, but then I have to realize that it could be like Shocker and I don't hate Mattel as much.

#31 User is offline   BigBot84 

• I will be the world's greatest swordsman!

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:49 AM

I liked the idea of those 6" anime figures they proposed at SDCC, but really this stuff needs to be for sale before anyone will pre-order it. I'd love to have a Hunter Rose Grendel, but no way am I forking over money for a pre-order when it was supposed to be an exclusive for last year.

#32 User is offline   Card 

• Shhhhhh...its a secret!
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:39 AM

I just preorder from Bigbad and wait, if they actually come in some day like Maxx then cool, if not im not out any money.

#33 User is offline   Rollo Tomassi 

• Smug

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

Happy Anniversary, this thread!!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us