Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MotU Classics Demo-Man, Ninjor

#1 User is offline   Jin Saotome 

• Customizing Mecha Pilot!
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:56 PM

When Mattel came up with a new bio for their Masters of the Universe Skeletor Classics figure some fans embraced the thought of Keldor being merged with Demo-Man while others were angered at the change. I for one got a kick out of this new character Matty created for the bio and decided to give him a figure form. There were a few different versions of him but one stood out, deviantArtist' Sllohcin's Demo-Man.

I altered the design to incorporate the different artists' renditions along with additions of my own to complete the figure. Demo-Man was made from a MotU Classics Skeletor, re sculpted head from a series 3 ML Ghost Rider with TFA Oil Slick's horns, and a spinal-whip-ponytail from an old Toybiz Phage toy. His wings came from a Spawn dragon, hands from an NECA Raziel, and feet from a Skeleflex dinosaur. I made a quick fix to his loincloth, added a bandoleer from ML Hercules, and whipped up a double-axe-staff from a 4 Horseman Mutant figure and some Sigma 6 parts. Demo-Man was complete!

More pics here-----> MOTU Demo-Man

Posted Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my take on Ninjor, Scareglow's mission buddy that Skeletor always sends along with him. I always got a kick out of Ninja and this guy was one of my favorites back when I was a kid! Ninjor uses a Zodak body and the head from a Spawn Toys Mammon. His satin cloth gi was made from a Lady Death cape tailored with ribbon so it folds over in the back and double-wraps to tie in the front. I free-hand painted Ninjor's clan symbol on the front and gave him a removable hood made from parts of a ML Moon Knight cowl. Some Sigma 6 weapon handles provided to work for his nunchucks and katana from a Bludgeon blade. Ninjor was ready to do battle!

More pics here-----> MOTU Ninjor

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:43 AM

amazing as always. i realy cant wait for a ninjor. he was one of my favorites right next to scareglow.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us