Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I scored The Dude!

#1 User is offline   h3llfish 

• Cobra Officer
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

I was really surprised the other day to find The Dude and Walter from The Big Lebowski at my local TJ Maxx. I'm talking about these guys:

http://www.amazon.co...VKBV5DNQ7JNY4FT

I paid 12 bucks each, which honestly felt like a bit much, considering what you get. These figs are done in the urban vinyl style, but they are not actually vinyl. They do have soft goods clothes and are done in a distorted cartoonish style. Kinda cool, if you're a huge fan of this movie, like I am.

They have some fun accessories, like bowling balls. They are not very poseable at all - we're talking about 3 POA here.

#2 User is offline   Crow T Decepticon 

• Captain Cold

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:09 AM

They remind me of Clerks: Animated characters.

#3 User is offline   JBrickie 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:27 AM

Thank you for that giving us information.....

G'day.

#4 User is offline   erricsimmons 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

I have seen that there is a fat and a thin man as a toys. I have never seen that kind of toys before, they are looking very different and interesting. After seen there I have decided to know that how can you get them, so can you like to tell me?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us