• You cannot reply to this topic

Minimates News...

#1 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Wolverine
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:10 AM

http://www.minimateh...ers.com/?p=1075

Marvel Series Wave 37...

90s Professor - Is a must for me... Now please make Jubilee for wave 38...
Warpath - I rather have a Nightcrawler... I didnt think Warpath was popular enough for another version... Am I wrong?...
Lizard - Not to bad...
Spiderman - I guess either him or another Wolverine... I take another Spidey...
Thing - I dont have him so I dont mind... But I rather they save him for an FF wave...
Doombot - I hope this isnt Doom with a robot head...

Overall this is not the wave for a price increase...

#2 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Wolverine

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:33 AM

http://www.toysrus.c...oductId=4102773

http://www.toysrus.c...oductId=4107983

TOYSRUS is selling the Marvel Villains and Platoon packs... Overstock from Diamond Select?...

http://www.toysrus.c...oductId=3545301

The Dark Reign 4-pack is pretty cheap though...

#3 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Wolverine

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:14 AM

http://www.bigbadtoy...388&mode=retail

Iron Man 2 C2E2 exclusive box set is now availabe at BBTS... I really only want Fury so a pass for me...

#4 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Wolverine

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:55 AM

http://www.toysrus.c...egoryId=3602943

I voted for 80s Cap... He will be my US Agent... I sure hope 80s and 90s make the set...

#5 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Wolverine

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:01 AM

http://www.minimateh...ers.com/?p=1093

Q&A...

Damnit... I really wanted to blast DC for more Minimates...

#6 User is offline   synch 

• Energon hunter

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:14 PM

HM they already did some of these caps as exclusives ... I voted for silver age cap trapped in the ice... Though IMO I'd want him fully trapped in a half melted chunk of ice that is stupid & didn't happen in the comics :S I voted it simply because it would be so unique & perfect for an exclusive ...

Other wise I'd have voted for armored cap for something different ... <--- same line of thinking

#7 User is offline   Leroy 

• Battle Droid

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:17 PM

I voted for both of those as well. the Captain, Civil War, Reborn and WWII Caps are just to similar to previous releases, though i would still buy the latter 2. I love Bryan Hitch and there basically his Take on Cap.

#8 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Wolverine

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:49 AM

I wonder if we get a similar deal when the Thor movie comes out...

#9 User is offline   EvilHayato 

• Shun Goku Satsu Master

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:48 PM

They have announced the next TRU wave and it is AWESOME.. but very much iron man themed.
http://www.artasylum...nd-a-puppy-too/

Stiltman
Neo Classic Ironman (which im pretty sure is just secret wars ironman)
Silver Centurion
Crimson Dynamo
Gamma Hulk (new version which has some nice details)
HULKBUSTER ironman (which i love that armor so im pretty excited about that one)

and last is an exclusive LOCKJAW and Betsy Braddock

So im pretty much buying most of these.

#10 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Wolverine

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

EvilHayato - I didnt know you collect Minimates... Good to know there is one more posting in this area... LOL

Why is Lockjaw and Betsy Braddock in this series?... When was she in that costume?... I am not complaining just wondering... Sorry I havent followed comics for some time now...

I see a huge potential for the Juggernaut redo in the Hulk Buster Iron Man...

#11 User is offline   EvilHayato 

• Shun Goku Satsu Master

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:58 PM

View PostNguyen_Dragon, on 12 May 2010 - 03:48 PM, said:

EvilHayato - I didnt know you collect Minimates... Good to know there is one more posting in this area... LOL

Why is Lockjaw and Betsy Braddock in this series?... When was she in that costume?... I am not complaining just wondering... Sorry I havent followed comics for some time now...

Oh yeah man Ive been collecting since day 1. I have slowed down a bit in the past year as I have needed to watch my spending.

I am not sure about her costume either. I thought it was her origin costume. I not exactly familiar with her except that shes psylocke haha. Lockjaw just looks cool for a minimate.

I cant effing wait for the hulkbuster though.. good god.

#12 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Wolverine

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:17 PM

View PostEvilHayato, on 12 May 2010 - 03:58 PM, said:

Oh yeah man Ive been collecting since day 1. I have slowed down a bit in the past year as I have needed to watch my spending.

I am not sure about her costume either. I thought it was her origin costume. I not exactly familiar with her except that shes psylocke haha. Lockjaw just looks cool for a minimate.

I just found the addiction for Minimates a couple of months ago... I been on a buying binge ever since... I finally started slowing down after spending around 500 dollars... LOL

#13 User is offline   EvilHayato 

• Shun Goku Satsu Master

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:01 PM

View PostNguyen_Dragon, on 12 May 2010 - 06:17 PM, said:

I just found the addiction for Minimates a couple of months ago... I been on a buying binge ever since... I finally started slowing down after spending around 500 dollars... LOL

Damn son, although if I counted mine I'm sure thats doubled, however Im sure you bought some with inflated prices. Ive bought them as they came out. To be honest though they have only gotten better with time. Some first and second series minis have nothing on their redos. That gamma hulk thats coming out is waaaaay better than the green giant cartoony version that I have from series like 4 I think. Theres definitely a few they need to redo with this new comic-edgey design style theyve been incorporating.

#14 User is offline   synch 

• Energon hunter

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:21 PM

So hey what is up with "TRU" minimates?! Are they like... doing there own line of marvel minimates separate from what we see through comic shops/diamond select ?..

#15 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Wolverine

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:04 PM

View PostEvilHayato, on 12 May 2010 - 09:01 PM, said:

View PostNguyen_Dragon, on 12 May 2010 - 06:17 PM, said:

Damn son, although if I counted mine I'm sure thats doubled, however Im sure you bought some with inflated prices. Ive bought them as they came out. To be honest though they have only gotten better with time. Some first and second series minis have nothing on their redos. That gamma hulk thats coming out is waaaaay better than the green giant cartoony version that I have from series like 4 I think. Theres definitely a few they need to redo with this new comic-edgey design style theyve been incorporating.

The DC ones was hitting my wallet pretty hard... Especially the 2-packs with JLA members...

View Postsynch, on 12 May 2010 - 10:21 PM, said:

So hey what is up with "TRU" minimates?! Are they like... doing there own line of marvel minimates separate from what we see through comic shops/diamond select ?..

Yeah... They have their own exclusive figures... I just hope my TOYSRUS brings in more than a couple of cases...

#16 User is offline   synch 

• Energon hunter

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:10 PM

heck I did not know that ... I just figured it was the same stuff DS was doing :S @hmmm@

#17 User is offline   EvilHayato 

• Shun Goku Satsu Master

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:07 PM

View PostNguyen_Dragon, on 12 May 2010 - 11:04 PM, said:

Yeah... They have their own exclusive figures... I just hope my TOYSRUS brings in more than a couple of cases...

I wouldnt worry about if they come to your TRU or not, they always post them up on their site to buy directly. Thats what I do when Im desperate and cant find them locally. Ive bought a few figs off there that werent even available in stores yet.

#18 User is offline   synch 

• Energon hunter

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:45 PM

Is there an archive site that has pictures for the TRU stuff ?.. Need to see just what I've missed now

#19 User is offline   Leroy 

• Battle Droid

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:01 AM

http://www.minimatedatabase.com

This one will show you synch

so far I think theres been
Stealth Ironman/ gauntlet Tony (movie)
Hulk/Abomination (Movie)
Union jack/ Wonderman
Warzone Punisher/ Jigsaw (movie)
Bullseye/Moonstone
Origins Wolvie/ Agent Zero
Weapon x/ Silverfox
Warparth/ X-factor angel
Bucky Cap/ Aim Agent
WW Hulk/ battle damaged Reed
Punk Storm/ Klaw
Cosmic Silver surfer/Swordsman
Old Man Logan/ Hawkeye
WWII wolvie/ Deadpool (movie)
Molecule man/ Spiderwoman
Blackwidow/ MK II Rhodey (movie)

I think thats about all of them. I've got all the unique ones as in those that weren't just a minor change on the original like the Cap/ Aim solider pack. I think Bucky's gun is blue rather than black

#20 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Wolverine

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:15 AM

View PostEvilHayato, on 13 May 2010 - 11:07 PM, said:

I wouldnt worry about if they come to your TRU or not, they always post them up on their site to buy directly. Thats what I do when Im desperate and cant find them locally. Ive bought a few figs off there that werent even available in stores yet.

I just hate paying for shipping when there is a TOYSRUS around the corner from my work... That being said... I just might cave and pick up Battle Damaged Mr. Fantastic...

#21 User is offline   EvilHayato 

• Shun Goku Satsu Master

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:36 PM

View PostNguyen_Dragon, on 14 May 2010 - 08:15 AM, said:

View PostEvilHayato, on 13 May 2010 - 11:07 PM, said:

I just hate paying for shipping when there is a TOYSRUS around the corner from my work... That being said... I just might cave and pick up Battle Damaged Mr. Fantastic...

yeah but its a price to pay for all that gas money trecking back and forth in hopes that they come in. plus youre guaranteed getting them.

#22 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Wolverine

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:22 AM

http://toynewsi.com/...68&itemid=15861

Q&A...

These are peg warmers at my local TOYSRUS... Let them focus on something else...

#23 User is offline   EvilHayato 

• Shun Goku Satsu Master

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:41 PM

View PostNguyen_Dragon, on 17 May 2010 - 08:22 AM, said:

http://toynewsi.com/...68&itemid=15861

Q&A...

These are peg warmers at my local TOYSRUS... Let them focus on something else...

yeah mine too. I think minimates are boring when they do regular based people like movie or tv show versions. Something about them as just regular people arent that interesting.

#24 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Wolverine

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:43 AM

http://www.toysrus.c...CatId=&view=all

Some new stuff is listed at TOYSRUS for preorder...

I been trying to stay away from Ghostbusters...

That Black Jet with Pilot and Delorean with Marty is badass...

#25 User is offline   Nguyen_Dragon 

• Wolverine

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:25 AM

http://www.minimateh...ers.com/?p=1102

Second wave of TOYSRUS Iron Man 2...

They should have replaced some of the figures with more Drones...

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us