Xbox 360 Video game trade list!

PhoenixSword

If anyone out there wants to do some video game swaping heres what I have. I'd consider selling too if you want to make an offer. I'd rather trade tho to have something to play. All are xbox 360 games, all work perfectly fine, the first couple are like new. I barely played l4d2. I'd trade the first two game for game for borderlands, or army of two the 40th day

Haves:

Left 4 Dead 2

Dragon Age: Origins (used the codes for the armor and the golem character)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Timeshift - case is cracked

Turok - No manual

Medal of Honor: Airborne

wants:

Borderlands

army of two the 40th day

Wolfenstein

Way of the samurai 3

prototype

darkest of days

lmk what you have and if you wanna trade! I'll even swap for a little while if you want/. like you borrow my game i borrow you game! rather just straight up trade though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE