TNI Forums: My Astromechs - TNI Forums

Jump to content

  • 16 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Astromechs

#51 User is offline   Action Figure Soundwave 

  • Actionfigure Master w/over 20,000
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,355
  • Joined: 04-November 03

Posted 02 February 2009 - 08:34 PM

Hey Wheeljack ... here's an Astromech that i just found out about a few days ago and when I heard of this pack years ago I thought it was just a repack of a TRU Exclusive R2-D2... you know the Chrome one, but it's actually different enough.... did you know about this one ?

http://www.rebelscum...IIIgiftpack.asp


The one in the Gift pack is Flat Silver .

#52 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,202
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:49 PM

Wow I had totally forgot about that one

The orange R3 unit from the TRU exclusive pack is what I am missing

#53 User is offline   boogerviper 

  • Battle Droid
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 390
  • Joined: 06-October 04

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:58 AM

I was going to throw up a pic of my loose ones, but I can't find the camera. Your collection is much neater and better displayed anyway. What is that clear rack you have the loose ones on?

No clunky R1 (I forget the exact name from ANH) and McQuarrie Artoo?


Which was the hardest one to get for you? EP1 R2-B1 was the one for me. Prices for this version were always insanely high (the never made it to the pegs around here) and I didn't want to pay a ton.

#54 User is offline   Action Figure Soundwave 

  • Actionfigure Master w/over 20,000
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,355
  • Joined: 04-November 03

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:53 AM

Here's my Astromechs ..... I need to get my hands on two Star Tours, two tomy remotes, and Goldie.....

Posted Image

#55 User is offline   DarthDugdale 

  • Nameless Thug
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 01-November 08

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:35 PM

View PostAction Figure Soundwave, on Feb 3 2009, 11:53 AM, said:

Here's my Astromechs ..... I need to get my hands on two Star Tours, two tomy remotes, and Goldie.....

Posted Image


I guess you didnt read my post that I posted before, once I saw you needed that figure I went into my collection and found it, Ive got the r5 you need and am willing to trade it if you dont mind?

Posted Image

and if anyone needs something else from the set I also have this one. This is the guy who drives your little space ship when you go on the ride. There is a downtown disney at disneyland in anaheim also, I got the figures inside the park at the ride but maybe they have them at downtown disney there too.

Posted Image

#56 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,202
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

View Postboogerviper, on Feb 3 2009, 07:58 AM, said:

I was going to throw up a pic of my loose ones, but I can't find the camera. Your collection is much neater and better displayed anyway. What is that clear rack you have the loose ones on?

No clunky R1 (I forget the exact name from ANH) and McQuarrie Artoo?


Which was the hardest one to get for you? EP1 R2-B1 was the one for me. Prices for this version were always insanely high (the never made it to the pegs around here) and I didn't want to pay a ton.



I assume your refering to me

The clear displayer Is from Target I found it when we were condensing the clearance xmas down

Actually there is another one there for Valentines I want to get.Its part of the Choxie candy display an endcap

Episode R2-Bi which I have displayed right now in an ARC-170 was hard to find and I got it from somebody on this board for $17

R1 I had pulled aside and when I went to get it ,it was gone

I haven't seen one since

#57 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,202
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:00 PM

View PostDarthDugdale, on Feb 3 2009, 12:35 PM, said:

View PostAction Figure Soundwave, on Feb 3 2009, 11:53 AM, said:

Here's my Astromechs ..... I need to get my hands on two Star Tours, two tomy remotes, and Goldie.....

Posted Image


I guess you didnt read my post that I posted before, once I saw you needed that figure I went into my collection and found it, Ive got the r5 you need and am willing to trade it if you dont mind?

Posted Image

and if anyone needs something else from the set I also have this one. This is the guy who drives your little space ship when you go on the ride. There is a downtown disney at disneyland in anaheim also, I got the figures inside the park at the ride but maybe they have them at downtown disney there too.

Posted Image



Oh believe me I live 2 hours away from Disney World and thery are there.I will be hitting the Hasbro storte store again in two weeks

#58 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,202
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:02 PM

View PostAction Figure Soundwave, on Feb 3 2009, 11:53 AM, said:

Here's my Astromechs ..... I need to get my hands on two Star Tours, two tomy remotes, and Goldie.....

Posted Image



Oh I see you have that orange R3

Where did you get the silver R2 with teal highlights?

#59 User is offline   Action Figure Soundwave 

  • Actionfigure Master w/over 20,000
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,355
  • Joined: 04-November 03

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:14 PM

The Chrome Silver one ... that's actually a TRU Exclusive Anniversary R2-D2 from a few years ago ... if you remember there was also a silver Clone Trooper and a Darth Vader , Boba, and Sandtrooper that were exclusive to other places....... you know what i'm talking about ? right ? LOL

and hey just wondering .... are you saying that Disney still has several Star Tours figures from all the way since the Power of the Jedi Style Cards ?

#60 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,202
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:18 PM

View PostAction Figure Soundwave, on Feb 3 2009, 05:14 PM, said:

The Chrome Silver one ... that's actually a TRU Exclusive Anniversary R2-D2 from a few years ago ... if you remember there was also a silver Clone Trooper and a Darth Vader , Boba, and Sandtrooper that were exclusive to other places....... you know what i'm talking about ? right ? LOL

and hey just wondering .... are you saying that Disney still has several Star Tours figures from all the way since the Power of the Jedi Style Cards ?



No but if you scroll up the dude who posted about 4 or 5 above me asked you if you would like to by his

#61 User is offline   synch 

  • Energon hunter
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 46,421
  • Joined: 12-June 03

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:18 AM

ifI recall right there are more than a few silver r2s out there ...

#62 User is offline   DarthDugdale 

  • Nameless Thug
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 01-November 08

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:55 AM

lol buy or trade....are you really not seeing my posts dude? lol.

#63 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,202
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:17 PM

View PostDarthDugdale, on Feb 4 2009, 09:55 AM, said:

lol buy or trade....are you really not seeing my posts dude? lol.



Have you pmed him?

#64 User is offline   CommanderCody 

  • Mouser
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 253
  • Joined: 11-January 09

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:03 PM

i just got the new BAD R5 i picked up luke and han the spacetrooper and jawa with WED droid i will post pics later

#65 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,202
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:48 PM

Well I found the new satromech wave

so I grabbed Han in the trooper suit

Jawa w/ treadwell

Luke in the cut scene from ROTJ where there leaving tatooine

and so far have finished 90% of the orange R5-A4 astromech

I just need Luke in the trooper suit to get the left leg

#66 User is offline   CommanderCody 

  • Mouser
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 253
  • Joined: 11-January 09

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:50 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on Feb 7 2009, 02:48 PM, said:

Well I found the new satromech wave

so I grabbed Han in the trooper suit

Jawa w/ treadwell

Luke in the cut scene from ROTJ where there leaving tatooine

and so far have finished 90% of the orange R5-A4 astromech

I just need Luke in the trooper suit to get the left leg
yeah there was only one set at my walmart so i just bought them all

#67 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,202
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:47 PM

I got Ben Kenobi today and that multi eyed thing that bought Lukes Landspeeder


I just need Luke in the Stormtrooper suit to finish off the R5 and I need the brain looking one and the two packed alien for the torso and leg from the R2 unit

So I just need three more figures to finish off my two astromechs

#68 User is offline   CommanderCody 

  • Mouser
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 253
  • Joined: 11-January 09

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:22 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on Feb 8 2009, 06:47 PM, said:

I got Ben Kenobi today and that multi eyed thing that bought Lukes Landspeeder


I just need Luke in the Stormtrooper suit to finish off the R5 and I need the brain looking one and the two packed alien for the torso and leg from the R2 unit

So I just need three more figures to finish off my two astromechs
i need 2 more figures iam just out of money so i wont be getting them for a while

#69 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,202
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:27 PM

You get an allowance?

#70 User is offline   synch 

  • Energon hunter
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 46,421
  • Joined: 12-June 03

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:04 AM

I'd do a little begging if I were you if you see them you may not see them again! I have adebit card linked to my bank account that I can use twice a month for free 9 any more & I et fees :S) I use one for gas once a month & try and save the other for toys should I not happen to have enough cash on me, which is rare :S Unless I find like an entire wave of figueres or two :S which has happened to me in the past the odd time HEH!

#71 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,202
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:51 PM

I picked up the "Brainiac" figure and got another leg for the R2 build a figure

All I need know is the torso to be done

#72 User is offline   CommanderCody 

  • Mouser
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 253
  • Joined: 11-January 09

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:14 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on Feb 10 2009, 02:51 PM, said:

I picked up the "Brainiac" figure and got another leg for the R2 build a figure

All I need know is the torso to be done
sighhh i really want to see an R3 unit in the BAD series i have high hopes :D

#73 User is offline   rasputin37 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 11-January 09

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:37 PM

View PostCommanderCody, on Feb 2 2009, 12:19 AM, said:

View Postrasputin37, on Jan 29 2009, 06:15 PM, said:

and a few more ..i also have a shadow gunship ,a shadow V-wing and shadow V-wing pilot plus more custom droids ..check out my youtube channel rasputin37 for videos on said shadow projects
what type of paint do you use i do customs also



i use citadel miniatures/games workshop paints

#74 User is offline   rasputin37 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 11-January 09

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:50 PM

im in the u.k. and the B.A.D. waves take forever to surface round here mind you just picked up a silver 25th anniversary R2-D2 MOC for 6 on ebay and a pair of R5-D4's(saga) MOC so that'll give me now 5 spare R5's and 4 spare R4-G9's(rots sneek peek) to custom so i will be scouring every source i can find for reference material cos if hasbro wont make em i bloody well will! i fancy turning a saga R5-D4 into R5-X2,time to visit the visual dictionaries/wookiepedia methinks.

#75 User is offline   rasputin37 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 11-January 09

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:45 AM

the astro's i'm missing are R2-KT,R7-Z0,flat silver R2-D2 and of course B.A.D. R5-A2,R2-N6 and R5-K6(from the "scramble at yavin"battle pack, the 6" "clean" R2-D2 (i have the dirty R2,R5-D4 and R2-A6 oh and the artoo with the big grabber arm that comes out of the top of his head....lol

Share this topic:


  • 16 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us