TNI Forums: Hasbro Customs Pics - TNI Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hasbro Customs Pics

#1 User is offline   JayC 

  • ENI Webmaster
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 14,068
  • Joined: 04-June 02

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:42 PM

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=alb...FHasbro_Customs

#2 User is offline   revsears 

  • Nazburado
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,840
  • Joined: 19-June 02

Posted 29 June 2008 - 02:32 PM

"Hasbro custom pics" tee me off :) i really want that black banshee!

#3 User is offline   hoganvibe 

  • Snakeman
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 916
  • Joined: 02-June 08

Posted 29 June 2008 - 02:43 PM

I don't mind the Hasbro customs all that much. They give me ideas for my own customs

#4 User is online   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,203
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 29 June 2008 - 02:52 PM

Black Banshees feet looks like General Greviuos's feet

Hasbro should pay attention the customizers

If they were smnart because its the fan telling you what they want

#5 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

  • Gung-Ho
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 12,265
  • Joined: 02-April 04

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:01 PM

Jay, you should invite their customizer to post his stuff on the boards, those are pretty SWEET.. what's with the stapler and the parts and bits?

#6 User is offline   AirborneRigger 

  • Decepticon Seeker
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,712
  • Joined: 12-January 05

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:52 PM

View PostWheeljack35, on Jun 29 2008, 03:52 PM, said:

Black Banshees feet looks like General Greviuos's feet

Hasbro should pay attention the customizers

If they were smnart because its the fan telling you what they want

That's b/c Black Banshee feet are Grievous' feet. :) Just like the Royal Guard is Grievous' head with part of a Swamp Rat helmet glued to it and Golobulous' tail is from the AVPR Hybrid. All of these customs have G. I. Joe, Star Wars, Microman, and many other lines kitbashed together and not an ounce of them have been sculpted. ;)

#7 User is offline   BrotherShane 

  • As seen on TV!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,966
  • Joined: 15-November 04

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:13 PM

Rich, the guy that did all of the Hasbro customs is a really cool guy. We got to hang out with him quite a bit. He recreated his Night Viper custom for us this morning.

#8 User is offline   DarthJoe 

  • ADC Outcast
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,501
  • Joined: 04-April 03

Posted 29 June 2008 - 07:01 PM

View PostBrotherShane, on Jun 29 2008, 05:13 PM, said:

Rich, the guy that did all of the Hasbro customs is a really cool guy. We got to hang out with him quite a bit. He recreated his Night Viper custom for us this morning.


Do you remember the parts he used? I can tell a lot of it comes from Firefly...

Specifically, where did he get the face mask, and the head?

#9 User is offline   BrotherShane 

  • As seen on TV!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,966
  • Joined: 15-November 04

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:09 PM

View PostDarthJoe, on Jun 29 2008, 07:01 PM, said:

View PostBrotherShane, on Jun 29 2008, 05:13 PM, said:

Rich, the guy that did all of the Hasbro customs is a really cool guy. We got to hang out with him quite a bit. He recreated his Night Viper custom for us this morning.


Do you remember the parts he used? I can tell a lot of it comes from Firefly...

Specifically, where did he get the face mask, and the head?


Yes, it's:
Head/Torso/Waist/Upper legs: 25th Firefly
Lower legs/feet: HISS Driver
Helmet visor: cut from the TRU Plague Troopers vs Steel Brigade helmet
Helmet: Wild Bill v6
Knife pouches: 25th Snake Eyes
Chest harness: modified 25th Firefly
Scope: v1 Low-Light scope sliced off the rifle. Notice the rifle he's holding doesn't have the scope!
Backpack: v1 Night Viper
Ammo round (around the right arm): 25th Rock N' Roll

#10 User is offline   Mavdayvaas 

  • Quintesson
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,213
  • Joined: 17-October 02

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:56 AM

Wow! The Scifi figure is awesome! When I first saw the pic I thought he was a brand new figure. I thought finally, A removable helmet in this version of Scifi. Oh well, Still a nice figure though.

#11 User is offline   SniperX 

  • Nameless Thug
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 21-February 09

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:09 PM

Man this is bull crap that they haven't produced some of these figures yet.. like the big bio set up! zomg!! and ScFi... I know eventually they will be.. But they need to get a move on, and quit making 20 of the same figures and start pushing out some new ones... Yeah they will run thru the old RAH line faster, but they can figure something out...

#12 User is offline   Roadpigmaster 

  • Andorian
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 121
  • Joined: 19-July 08

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:58 AM

I liked the night viper, techno viper and big boa!

#13 User is offline   revsears 

  • Nazburado
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,840
  • Joined: 19-June 02

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:36 AM

View PostSniperX, on Feb 21 2009, 11:09 PM, said:

Man this is bull crap that they haven't produced some of these figures yet.. like the big bio set up! zomg!! and ScFi... I know eventually they will be.. But they need to get a move on, and quit making 20 of the same figures and start pushing out some new ones... Yeah they will run thru the old RAH line faster, but they can figure something out...

actually they won't be producing these. CUSTOMS. do like them though. But i would say if they were willing to custimize them, they are low on the list, why would they preview a product like this? if we do see any of them, i'm sure they will be different.

#14 User is offline   ExultedUnicron 

  • Cobra Officer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,046
  • Joined: 09-August 08

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:02 AM

Those customs look awesome. Such a shame they won;t ever produce them

#15 User is offline   Ccav 

  • Fools!!!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,055
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:49 PM

Wow i would buy all of those, instead I have to wait throw the craptastic movie line... way to get my Money Hasbro. :rolleyes:

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us