TNI Forums: More Con Images - TNI Forums

Jump to content

  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

More Con Images

#51 User is offline   Viper Hunter 

  • The Good
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22,445
  • Joined: 12-August 02

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:42 PM

View PostDPrime, on Jun 28 2008, 07:35 PM, said:

View PostBrotherShane, on Jun 27 2008, 09:31 PM, said:

View PostJayC, on Jun 27 2008, 04:14 PM, said:

The armored guy is wraith and he will have a transparent variant released as well cause his thing is durining invisible.


Jay's right, also the comic pack Destro will have a black variant head.

Also notice, they've corrected the Duke arms!!!


Let's hope they bend better too. That TF Duke looks great though!


Yeah, out of most the U.S. versions of the TF series, Flint & Duke were about the least obnoxious of the bunch (in the TF getup). This Duke does look better and the arms are MUCH better without the split in the middle of the forearm.

#52 User is offline   JohnnyRebelV2 

  • Cobra Officer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,021
  • Joined: 14-December 07

Posted 28 June 2008 - 07:15 PM

I thought I read someone say there was a new scrap Iron shown? But I can't find the pic and I looked through all of them...

#53 User is offline   Blackmada 

  • Bumblebee
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11,413
  • Joined: 12-June 02

Posted 28 June 2008 - 07:18 PM

He's in the Desert 7 pack. Look for that and you will find him.

#54 User is offline   Viper Hunter 

  • The Good
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22,445
  • Joined: 12-August 02

Posted 28 June 2008 - 07:33 PM

View PostJohnnyRebelV2, on Jun 28 2008, 08:15 PM, said:

I thought I read someone say there was a new scrap Iron shown? But I can't find the pic and I looked through all of them...



Posted Image



This is actually, a pretty darn cool sculpt!

#55 User is offline   DarthJoe 

  • ADC Outcast
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,504
  • Joined: 04-April 03

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:42 PM

View PostViper Hunter, on Jun 28 2008, 06:33 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyRebelV2, on Jun 28 2008, 08:15 PM, said:

I thought I read someone say there was a new scrap Iron shown? But I can't find the pic and I looked through all of them...



Posted Image



This is actually, a pretty darn cool sculpt!


Indeed.

I just wish they would've done him in his classic colors...or I hope they give us one in his classic colors somewhere down the line.

#56 User is offline   JohnnyRebelV2 

  • Cobra Officer
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,021
  • Joined: 14-December 07

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:47 PM

Yeah I'd prefer classic but it's better than nothing. Also They redid Snake Eyes V2 1985, is that only coming out in the Hall of Fame(or whatever it's called) wave next year? Cause I want it now! It's his most iconic look and it needed it's own sculpt, props to Hasbro! Although it's hard to see the head sculpt because it's so damn dark and it's looking down.

#57 User is offline   Viper Hunter 

  • The Good
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22,445
  • Joined: 12-August 02

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:09 PM

I did find it strange they'd throw him in with this lot, before even having him available to us in his classic color scheme, but maybe that's still going to be the case, they just haven't put it together yet, for viewing?

#58 User is offline   DarthJoe 

  • ADC Outcast
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,504
  • Joined: 04-April 03

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:52 PM

If they wanted to get more use out of molds, they could throw a classic colored version of Scrap-Iron in a comic pack with Firefly.

I'd be fine with getting another Firefly.

#59 User is offline   DPrime 

  • Happy to be back...
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10,875
  • Joined: 26-July 03

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:07 PM

View PostDarthJoe, on Jun 28 2008, 06:42 PM, said:

View PostViper Hunter, on Jun 28 2008, 06:33 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyRebelV2, on Jun 28 2008, 08:15 PM, said:

I thought I read someone say there was a new scrap Iron shown? But I can't find the pic and I looked through all of them...



Posted Image



This is actually, a pretty darn cool sculpt!


Indeed.

I just wish they would've done him in his classic colors...or I hope they give us one in his classic colors somewhere down the line.


I'm sure they will. That headsculpt looks great. What's with the scars though? Did he have them in the comic or something?

#60 User is offline   Blackmada 

  • Bumblebee
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11,413
  • Joined: 12-June 02

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:30 PM

View PostDPrime, on Jun 28 2008, 10:07 PM, said:

View PostDarthJoe, on Jun 28 2008, 06:42 PM, said:

View PostViper Hunter, on Jun 28 2008, 06:33 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyRebelV2, on Jun 28 2008, 08:15 PM, said:

I thought I read someone say there was a new scrap Iron shown? But I can't find the pic and I looked through all of them...



Posted Image



This is actually, a pretty darn cool sculpt!


Indeed.

I just wish they would've done him in his classic colors...or I hope they give us one in his classic colors somewhere down the line.


I'm sure they will. That headsculpt looks great. What's with the scars though? Did he have them in the comic or something?

I'm pretty sure they did confrim the classic colors in a comic pack.

I like that he has his scars and you can see through the visor.

Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us