SPECIAL TOY FAIR DC FIGURE FORUM GIVE-AWAY

JayC

Ok here is the deal. Starting tomorrow 2/16 thru Monday 2/18 we will be holding a special forum give-away right here in the DC section. We are going to give a few lucky forum goers a chance to win some DC product from Mattel. We will be holding serval drawings to give-away the following prizes:

Drawing 1: Complete set of DC Universe Classic 6" series 1 figures

Drawing 2: 1 case of DC Universe Fighting Figures

Drawing 3: Set of "The Batman" figures that includes: Kryptonite Claw Batman/Superman 2-pack, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Radzap Robin, The Flash, Card Attack Joker

Now here is how it works. While your hanging out in our forums looking at all the great new product that will be on display at Toy Fair. (Coverage begins SATURDAY 2/16 evening), we will be randomly drawing board member names (of the people posting in this DC section) and post a thread calling that person's name out. Drawings will start no earlier then 2/16 at 4PM EST. The threads will be posted by moderator "Outsider" and only "Outsider". That thread will only be up for a limited time (Threads will remain up for at least 15 minutes if not longer). Whoever's name is called will need to PM outsider in the allotted time that the thread remains posted in order to qualify to be entered into a drawing. If the person PM's Outsider after the thread is removed with their name, it will NOT count or be eligible.

On Monday afternoon 2/18, sometime after 5PM EST. we will hold drawings using all the names that qualified throughout the weekend, and the people whose name are drawn will win the the prizes stated above (There will be a total of 3 drawings with 3 different winners). We will announce the winner's name here in the forums Monday night.

People's names who are drawn and announced during the weekend will be made in individual new threads made by Outsider in this forum section. Not in this specific thread.

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen... I will be your host, Outsiders; star of stage, screen and radio-activity this whole weekend and I wanted to welcome everyone to the contest...

I'm not going to bore you all with any details but I just want everyone that when I host contests. I don't go by the rules cause rules and bones were meant to be broken. I can maybe post one persons name or maybe post 5 names at once. I can maybe even post your name more than once if you don't make it in time. Who knows cause I don't...

For members who have never played the contest before... I'll give you a quick study on what happens. I'm going to make a brand new post and the post will have the subject topic of:

"OUTSIDERS: PM ME TO ENTER THE DC TOY CONTEST!"

I will lock/close the post and give either 5, 10 or 15 minutes and then delete the post. Don't cry if you miss your name and don't PM me 5 minutes afterwards either... That's it...

So good luck and PM me for my paypal email for bribes...

cool...i take it moderators are not allowed to play?

We are having a little technical problems with the forum so in the time being... To enter for the DC Toys Contest. Just send me a PM with your member name with the subject of DC Toy Contest.

We'll try and get this fixed as soon as possible...

Outsider has provided me with the winning names.

Drawing 1: Complete set of DC Universe Classic 6" series 1 figures (The winner is Synch)

Drawing 2: 1 case of DC Universe Fighting Figures (The winner is Snowman 81)

Drawing 3: Set of "The Batman" figures that includes: Kryptonite Claw Batman/Superman 2-pack, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Radzap Robin, The Flash, Card Attack Joker (The winner is Doom Saber)

Congrats to them and everyone for checking us out through this toy fair weekend. If the 3 winners could PM me their mailing information, we'll get the prizes sent off to em.

Congrats

Geez this reminds me in a way of the old $100 give away a month forum

I kinda miss it. :(