Week 1 GIJoe Question & Answer Section For Hasbro Ask away
Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:43 AM
Click here for more details.
- Please keek your questions as specific as possible.
- Please try and make the questions constructive as possible.
- When you post a question, please indicate if you would like your name posted in our news if we use your question.
- Please only post questions in this thread, leave any kind of discussion or debate to other threads, as anything besides questions here will be deleted.
Reminder, I need to put together the first 5 questions and send off to Hasbro by this coming Monday 4/16 at 12 Noon EST.
Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:59 AM
-Joe(you can post my name or forum name )
Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:12 AM
Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:15 AM
Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:56 AM
Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:05 PM
Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:06 PM
Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:26 PM
2nd Question: I assume that vehicles will become part of the new 3.75" line--will they be re-releases, partial-upgrades/re-releases with more detail, or complete upgrades with more detail??
3rd Question: Will the new line focus on recreating/updating established characters, or will there be all-new characters or a mix of both?
4th: Question: If a mix of established and all-new characters are to be added, could we see tangentally associated GIJOE characters ( who have appeared in the toy-line, comics etc) like Joeseph Colton, GIJANE, Sgt Savage, Sgt Slaughter and Action Man in updated forms?
5th Question: Can we expect to see sub-teams, like Night Force, Tiger Force, Python Patrol etc??
Feel free to use my handle ( ARROW) or name ( Ken Davis) in acknowledgement.
Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:48 PM
(1) Will the initial 10 figures from the Joe and Cobra anniversary battlepacks be released on single figure vintage cards? This would be far preferred for many reasons (ease of army building, nostalgia for packaging, etc). A recent issue of Action Figure Digest clearly stated multiple times that the initial 10 figures would be released on single cards as well (as repaints). Or are they referring to the Flint/Hooded CC/etc wave, which seem to at least have new heads? I was pretty disappointed when I found out that we wouldn't get the awesome single card versions of these iconic figures...
(2) Entertainment Earth has had a listing for a second Cobra battlepack for a while. The choices of figures seem odd (Cobra Commander 2004, Storm Shadow 2004, Cobra Trooper Comic Book deco, Cobra Jet Pack Trooper, Cobra Stinger Driver). We are already seeing two other versions of Cobra Commander and Storm Shadow, and why would an animated trooper be included in a battle pack with standard figures? Can you confirm who will be in this battlepack, and also whether these figures will also be available single carded?
Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:41 PM
2. For any vehicle releases, will they be released in the order they were originally released (i.e., 1982-83 vehicles first, then 1984, etc.).
3. Will Hasbro Toy Shop allow pre-ordering of the 25th anniversary figures and beyond?
- Alex Hassid