Transformers The Movie Preview Toys

Mike

Here are two preview toys for the new movie, Optimus Prime and Starscream. I'm assuming these are their pre-earth modes. They dont look too bad :) Very beast like though

99_5329_5bbc1b6303fa7e1.jpg

99_5329_03eed9c6265ff6e.jpg

99_5329_a0183d4478d268f.jpg

99_5329_71a8cbb47957ec8.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if .... ultron was a transformer...

:P

So far I am not impressed but I need to see more and better pictures... these remind me of bw toys more than anything else... allso they look like giant wangs...

I love these. This is just such a cool, exciting twist on the Transformers mythos.

So...can we now assume that the weird, freakish Megatron we saw was one of these "protoforms"? If so, I'd feel alot better about it.

Can't really assume anything, but these do start to make some sense about where Michael Bay went wrong with Transformers. He's actually producing the GoBots move, and he's featuring that fan-favorite offshoot line: The Rock Lords!

Either that, or it's a He-Man flick, and they're reviving the Meteorbs concept.

Pardon my nausea.

I think the movie starts outwith them all coming to earth in there cybertron modes so we will most likely see that in the movie and then they take there earth forms like normal...

Can't really assume anything, but these do start to make some sense about where Michael Bay went wrong with Transformers. He's actually producing the GoBots move, and he's featuring that fan-favorite offshoot line: The Rock Lords!

Either that, or it's a He-Man flick, and they're reviving the Meteorbs concept.

Pardon my nausea.

Funny somebody said that on Seibertron also

I think Prime looks more like Primal

I'm kind of digging the Darwinism theme in which Transformers can evolve their body (with I guess these "protoforms" being their true forms?) to blend into any environment...even to be suitable for deep space travel and atmospheric entry.I know it's already a common theme within the TF-Universe but this seems to dive into it a little more and I like it.

I like these figures,they looks sleek and different...this Starscream protoform looks MUCH better than the "Gorillascream" prototype we saw earlier.Hopefully his new earth alt-form robo design is better as well.

Good stuff,I like it.

THe bios for those that did not notice

summoned by a signal from one of his bravest warriors. Optimus prime thunders down through the space above earth, and races into battle his protoform body traciing a firey path across the sky. Most powerfull among the autobots he is dedicated to the recovery of the all spark. and the protection of both the humans on earth. And his own people back on cybertron. Scanning an earth truck he morphs into a form that will allow him to hide untill the time comes to enter battle against megatron!!

starscreams

One of the most dangerour creatures in the galaxy. Starscream commands the decepticons

search for the allspark while Megatron is missing. Streaking towords earth he reshapes his body.

Morphing his metal skin inot a protective shell that glows and sparks as he makes his fiery descent.

On earth, he will scan a disguise and modify his protoform into an earth fighter jet form that will allow this to achieve his goal!

The total destruction of the autobots!

Now this makes more sense to me than giant robots that have always transformed into human-sized vehicles on a distant planet where there were no humanoids. Weird, alien mechanoids that can adjust and morph to suit their environment just makes so much more sense to me. I love it. These live up to the name "Transformers" better than anything we've ever seen. (But I still love the ones I grew up with.)