The Maestro's Feedback Thread

The Maestro

I'm going to update this thread as I make more trades with other members.

Chromeboy +1

Had a great trade with Chromeboy! Thank you for the Red Skull!

Updated list of good Transactions w/TNI members 05/24/16:

Chromeboy +1
mr--fantastic +1
tunnelrat88 +1
RJones +4
Mandalorian30 +1
mgcscreen +1
Rat Fink +1
IronSpidey +1
pweagle +2
jasonh 1
MaceWinduPreview +1
supercon18 +1
Scotty97 +1
CHA +1
gadgetluva +1
kadarle +1
Damien +1
Kaleo +2
Phoenix Force +1
yojoebro82 +1
paintfury +2
leonardo +1
TomaXamoT +1
Goldbug +1
ThomasAguanis +2

StrangePlanet +1

Red Skull -1 (never received item & no response to communication since payment)

Edited by The Maestro

• 1 month later...

+1 for mr--fantastic! Awesome trader! Thanks so much for the Namor figure! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

+1 to RJones! Bought some ML's off me. Great communications and excellent transaction all around! Thanks again! :)

• 2 months later...

Another +1 for RJones for hooking me up with a ML Dark Phoenix. Transactions should always be this way! One of the best to deal with here. Thank you, again! @yipee@

• 2 weeks later...

+1 to Mandalorian30! Got my ML Thor! Speedy service and good communications. Thank you very much! :)

+1 to mgcscreen!

Good communications and fast shipping! Would definately trade with again! Thanks for the Sentinel pieces! :) :) :)

• 1 month later...

+1 to Rat Fink

+1 to IronSpidey

Had some great trades with these guys! Awesome communications from both. Thanks for everything and enjoy the figures! :)

Edited by The Maestro

+1 to pweagle! Had a great trade with him! Thanks for the figure! Hope you are enjoying the Hulks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Another +1 tp pweagle! Thanks for the Logans! Hope to see those Hulk customs soon! :)

• 3 weeks later...

+1 to jasonh! I picked up an Absorbing Man and a ML Doombot for an incredible bargain! The guy is great to deal with! Great communications, items packed very well, and speedy delivery! Thank you for helping me complete my Hulk Classics! Woohoo! :) @yipee@

• 1 month later...

+1 to MaceWinduPreview

One of the nicest guys to deal with. Made a trade with him that was very generous on his part. Excellent communications, too! I would highly recommend MaceWinduPreview to anybody on this site. Thanks again for the trade! :)

thanks Maestro, but to be fair, you were very generous too, I love the Daredevil and my daughter is CRAZY about the Mr. Fixit. (yup, my 14 yr old loves toys)

thanks Maestro, but to be fair, you were very generous too, I love the Daredevil and my daughter is CRAZY about the Mr. Fixit. (yup, my 14 yr old loves toys)

heh heh...that's awesome! Sounds like my six year old daughter who already confiscated my extra Storm, Spider-Man, and Nightcrawler figures. :)

• 1 month later...

+1 to supercon18

Great communications and good trader! Thanks for the Sentinel pieces. Hope you're enjoying the figures! :)

• 3 weeks later...

+1 RJones

As usual, another great transaction with RJones! Hope your friend is enjoying the figures! :)

• 2 weeks later...

+1 Scotty97

Sold a couple of Marvel Legends to help complete his Sentinels. Great transaction all around! :)

A major +1 to Maestro! Quick, pleasant responses to my inquiries and superfast shipping. The packaging was second to none and the figs looked case-fresh! A highly recommended seller/trader/buyer. Thanks again Joe

Steve(Scotty97)

• 2 weeks later...

+1 CHA

Bought some figures from CHA. Good communications & fast shipping on a great deal! Can't ask for more! Thanks again! :)

• 2 weeks later...

+1 gadgetluva

Bought a few Marvel Legends figures from me. Quick payment and excellent communications made this an awesome transaction! Hope you are enjoying the figures. Thanks! :)

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE