Wonder Twins in package

spidermanskrull

nice

The set is amazing and the box is simply one of the best. I would prefer a generic box that included Gleek over having the same box without Gleek. Mattel has been foolish in the past but this is by far the worse offense. I can only imagine how much Gleek will cost online.

I wonder how much they will be when they go on e-bay. Do you think Bigbadtoystore will get these. I really want these there on my wanted list.

COST??

does anyone have any idea what the cost is?

I'm sending someone to SDCC.. but have no idea how much to give him.

help!!

im guessing 25.00

Cool package makes you want to buy 2 doesn't it? One MIB and one loose. Mattel always seem to do good with the 2 pack packaging. I have the Mongol/Cyborg Superman 2 pack and still haven't opened it yet. The sealed package looks so cool.

Also, I heard Gleek is not in the box but rather separate small plastic bag? How's that for a bonus! And apparently they have a limited supply of Gleeks to go around. So some might get shut out of getting him at SDCC.

Ok, the $40 was posted on AFI by ToyGuru, so its legit.

I finally got around to watching the video with sound (watched it at work on mute)....man the wonder twins are lame. I knew they were lame before, but man...

haha.

Ugggg,40 dollers for that?Not going to be getting it now.I was going to but sence it 40 dollers im not.If they were normal little figure packaging they problly would not be so much but because it has all those effects they want 40.BULLSHIT!!!!Oh and it dont come with Gleep double BULLSHIT. @firedevil@

Wow that is cool. but $40........ that is not cool....... sigh...... will still get one but I am not sure if I will get more than that now. And Gleek better come with it at $40 or why would Mattel expect for anyone to buy it at SDCC without him!!

Draven