MOTUC Showing Up At Big Lots

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are probably out in California like the ones that showed up at Walmart. I've got $10 saying Neitlich denies knowing why or how they ended up there.

easy $$$ :) for you lol! @loll@

Awww, I wanted to grab the Orko and Adam set for cheap!!! Mo-Lar can stay on the shelf!! LOL!! So can that giant!! I have no association with that character!!

is that the sdcc transparent orko??? i am still looking for that one. see why don't they sell them for 10usd on matty? pretty sure they would go.

I think Scott is afraid that would anger the fandom so he rather go the accidental batch being shipped to retail route...

He could use the usual excuse and say that its leftover stock or come up with ohhhh we found a whole box of orkos here is your chance to get one.

Hmm...interesting. this makes me wonder if anything will show up at any Ollie's stores. They had those Mattel Superman collector's figures awhile back, along with some other exclusives. I sure hope so.

I agree it would be nice if they at least threw them on matty for a few days... this way REAL FANS of the line could get these "would be" con exclusives. Instead they cater to the re-sellers as usual. But I wouldn't have it any other way... If not for these antics, I wouldn't have any reason to bash our favorite brand manager.

You guys are right, I'm thinking of the Marvel Legends that came out a few years ago, they came out early around SDCC and were only in Cali stores because of SDCC... then later trickled out here and there.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE