Dark Horse Comics Issues Statement About Losing Star Wars License

Bespin refugee

that sucks, but i saw it coming a mile away with Disney monopolizing everything. DH did a great job with it. i'm curious to see if marvel just follows DH lead or if they try to do something new.

Thats sad.Darkhorse was there for them when Star wars was all but forgotten in the early 90's

The Great Purge has begun...all that kept SW alive in the dark period will be forgotten...and replaced with something worse, Im afraid

first the license, then the continuity...wipe them out...all of them...

Everyone knew this would happen.

I would try to quell the negativity except for the fact that I really am not a fan of the Marvel Comics business practice right about now. If they make the SW books a cluster _______ of titles like they've done with Avengers and X-Men, then get ready for: Star Wars, New Star Wars, All New Star Wars, All New Star Wars NOW!, Dark Anakin, Boba Fett, Han Solo, Han Solo: Nerf Hearder, Yoda, Yoda: Jedi Master, Yoda and the Mediclorons, and no fewer than ten other books. All of which you have to read to get the full story. All of which will be renumbered after about 8 months.

I would try to quell the negativity except for the fact that I really am not a fan of the Marvel Comics business practice right about now. If they make the SW books a cluster _______ of titles like they've done with Avengers and X-Men, then get ready for: Star Wars, New Star Wars, All New Star Wars, All New Star Wars NOW!, Dark Anakin, Boba Fett, Han Solo, Han Solo: Nerf Hearder, Yoda, Yoda: Jedi Master, Yoda and the Mediclorons, and no fewer than ten other books. All of which you have to read to get the full story. All of which will be renumbered after about 8 months.

Ain't that the truth.

@haha@ @haha@ @haha@Yoda & the Mediclorians.....sounds like a band name.....

"Dark Horse revolutionized the treatment of comics based on films."

Damn right they did. Their work with Predator, Alien and Terminator in the early 90s was fantastic, and I have been pretty hip to their work on Star Wars.

I hope they go balls-crazy with their last year. You done good, Dark Horse. Take a bow.