TNI Forums: MMS102 - Watchmen 1/6 Scale Silk Spectre II Figure Preview - TNI Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MMS102 - Watchmen 1/6 Scale Silk Spectre II Figure Preview

#26 User is offline   I AM SCI-FI 

  • ||| Arashikage Tengu ||| a.k.a. The Cerebral Buttocks
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,137
  • Joined: 22-March 04

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:38 PM

I'm wondering if the opera gloves and outer black sling bikini w/garters is sewn to the inner yellow bodysuit/leotard. If they're not, I'd remove the inner yellow bodysuit/leotard.

#27 User is offline   SUPREMEQUEEN 

  • Rat King
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,362
  • Joined: 25-January 08

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:53 PM

View PostI AM SCI-FI, on Jun 4 2009, 10:38 PM, said:

I'm wondering if the opera gloves and outer black sling bikini w/garters is sewn to the inner yellow bodysuit/leotard. If they're not, I'd remove the inner yellow bodysuit/leotard.


and then do what..............pray tell might I ask. :huh:

#28 User is offline   I AM SCI-FI 

  • ||| Arashikage Tengu ||| a.k.a. The Cerebral Buttocks
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,137
  • Joined: 22-March 04

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:39 PM

View PostSUPREMEQUEEN, on Jun 4 2009, 09:53 PM, said:

View PostI AM SCI-FI, on Jun 4 2009, 10:38 PM, said:

I'm wondering if the opera gloves and outer black sling bikini w/garters is sewn to the inner yellow bodysuit/leotard. If they're not, I'd remove the inner yellow bodysuit/leotard.


and then do what..............pray tell might I ask. :huh:

Just leave the black sling bikini w/ garter, opera gloves and thigh high boots on the figure, and display her with my 12" G.I. Joe figures. That's all.

#29 User is offline   SUPREMEQUEEN 

  • Rat King
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,362
  • Joined: 25-January 08

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:35 PM

YO CHECK IT OUT! BBTS is smokin crack if they think SS is worth that much!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail
Please Note: We are currently unsure of the MSRP of this item and do not know if the item will be domestically distributed or if it will be imported. We will adjust the price lower as more information is received.

for there sake they better make good on lowering the price.

#30 User is offline   cjflan32 

  • Boo ya
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,896
  • Joined: 24-November 07

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

View PostSUPREMEQUEEN, on Jun 6 2009, 08:35 PM, said:

YO CHECK IT OUT! BBTS is smokin crack if they think SS is worth that much!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail
Please Note: We are currently unsure of the MSRP of this item and do not know if the item will be domestically distributed or if it will be imported. We will adjust the price lower as more information is received.

for there sake they better make good on lowering the price.


F them. I'll get it off an Asian eBay seller for at least $20 cheaper.

#31 User is offline   SUPREMEQUEEN 

  • Rat King
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,362
  • Joined: 25-January 08

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:25 PM

View Postcjflan32, on Jun 6 2009, 09:14 PM, said:

View PostSUPREMEQUEEN, on Jun 6 2009, 08:35 PM, said:

YO CHECK IT OUT! BBTS is smokin crack if they think SS is worth that much!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail
Please Note: We are currently unsure of the MSRP of this item and do not know if the item will be domestically distributed or if it will be imported. We will adjust the price lower as more information is received.

for there sake they better make good on lowering the price.


F them. I'll get it off an Asian eBay seller for at least $20 cheaper.


CJ have you ever delt with thoes over seas auction before? I've seen them on the Bay but have been a lil sceptical. I mean over freakin seas is far ass hell. I can't hop on a trainn or bus and go kick some one's ass if they burn me for my cash. If you have delt with over seas sellars before who's good to deal with and won't screw you over?

#32 User is offline   Centrocal 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 13-September 05

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:18 PM

The Comedian figure will be revealed at Comic-Con

Posted Image

#33 User is offline   batfan08 

  • Mouser
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 223
  • Joined: 02-April 09

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:31 AM

These look pretty sweet.I hope they don't sell too fast because they seem worth buying,but when a 150+ dollars a piece at 2-3 month intervals it seems a little hard to keep up with the line.

#34 User is offline   cjflan32 

  • Boo ya
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,896
  • Joined: 24-November 07

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:25 PM

View Postbatfan08, on Jul 22 2009, 01:31 AM, said:

These look pretty sweet.I hope they don't sell too fast because they seem worth buying,but when a 150+ dollars a piece at 2-3 month intervals it seems a little hard to keep up with the line.


I hear what you're saying but I'm going to be real pissed if they don't get all six major characters out. Kind of like Sideshow and their LOTR line.

#35 User is offline   Centrocal 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 13-September 05

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:55 PM

First pics from http://www.cooltoyreview.com/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us