10/15 Matty Sale

Wheeljack35

10/15 Releases Announced: Ocean Master,

Lord Dactus™, Mantenna®, Weapons Pak & More

Posted by Admin on September 11th, 2013

Toy Fans,

October is finally around the corner and it’s bringing five – count ‘em FIVE – brand new MOTUC releases, plus the classic-look Ocean Master from DCU! Get all the details…

Early Access 10/14

Monday 10/14 at 8am PT thru Tuesday 10/15 at 8am PT (subscribers only)

Products Available: Black Mask, Lead, Mer-Man®, MOTUC Weapons Pak: End of Wars™

All Access Monthly Sale 10/15

Tuesday 10/15 9am PT (open to everyone)

DCU Black Mask*

DCU Lead*

DCU Ocean Master (Club Infinite Earths figure)

MOTUC Lord Dactus™ (Club Eternia®)

MOTUC Mantenna® (Club Eternia®)

MOTUC Mer-Man®*

MOTUC Nepthu™ (Club Filmation figure)

MOTUC Weapons Pak: End of Wars™*

MOTUC Horde Troopers™ (“Quarterly figure” 2-pack)

October Subscription Key Dates

Subscriptions Renew/Cards Charged: Starting Thursday 10/10

Subscription Orders Ship: Starting Friday 10/11

I need some help from any subscriber ..I want to get the weapons pack in the early access for Cowl.I work that day and am afraid by the time I finally get online it will be sold out.Can anybody here help me?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm going to be forking out a ton of money in October...

I have no idea of why they do this .They could of put out half this month and half next month

My issue is that I have 3 subs...

Mine is I don't make mint

I don't make a mint but I make decent money....I've also worked the hard shift for 19 years...

I actually should be making more for time and job experience level.

With this much coming out at one time. It's going to be a wonderful day online for DR. I'm thinking early access Monday 11am EST. I probably won't even be able to put anything into my cart until at least 12:30 if then...O and by that time I hope that what I want hasn't sold out. It will be an adventure thats for sure. ha

I wonder if horde troopers will still be available after I get off work around 1PM( central)

If they increase production I hope they will. At least it will give folks a chance to get them. Do we know the price point on them yet?

I'm hoping about $50

All the other 2 packs have been about $54 right??......unless this one comes w/the "Flatus of Hordak" fig, its so clear its invisible I hear.....so that'll add maybe an extra $20...."Lord Hordak rules w/an silent but deadly army"....that has to be the tagline on the bio.....

Holy Crow that is gonna be an expensive day.......hope nothing sells out too early....if the gubment shuts down our building I may not have access to a computer......damn...............damndamn.........

Its sure will be a tough month. Just hoping I can swing the weapons pack on top of the rest.

Maybe Matty can release Strobo and Spirit of Hordak as well to really finish off my budget!

I'm hoping for the weapons set too.But I work that day and even though I have early access I might be out of luck on it.I have a feeling by the time I get home it will be sold out

Its sure will be a tough month. Just hoping I can swing the weapons pack on top of the rest.

Maybe Matty can release Strobo and Spirit of Hordak as well to really finish off my budget!

I'm hoping for the weapons set too.But I work that day and even though I have early access I might be out of luck on it.I have a feeling by the time I get home it will be sold out

It could well be the only weapons pack to sell out early because of Kowl being in it.

It could well be the only weapons pack to sell out early because of Kowl being in it.

True. Otherwise it's pretty weak, though, so maybe it will last. The $20 price might help that, too.

True. Otherwise it's pretty weak, though, so maybe it will last. The $20 price might help that, too.

One can hope....

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE