• http://jasonshoemaker.deviantart.com/
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:13 AM

First Look

#2 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:20 AM

I can hardly bring myself to ever buy the Clone Wars figures...So far I have only grabbed the astromechs for my astromech collection

#3 User is offline   Tarman13 

• Mouser
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:07 AM

OH MY GOD!!! if there's ever any doubt that HASBRO'S ever Damping your collection style--- it would be NOW!!! everytime we see the greatest FIGURES from either the OTC (Original Trilogy Collection) or EXTENDED UNIVERSE or the CLONE WARS IT HAS TO BE A EXCLUSIVE!!! i was never able to get the SAVAGE OPRESS figure with the ARMOR because it was short packed and SUPER HARD TO FIND!! Technically, i had no problems finding various figures from the Cartoon show--- HASBRO said; that they would make the short pack figures more abundent--- They HAVE'NT!!! HASBRO Said; they will make fewer exclusives-- THEY HAVE'NT!!! it's getting to the point that Hasbro does seem to CARE!!---so why worry, probably won't ever see this exclusive anyway

Let's have a look at this piece shall we--- well let's see, you get the NIGHTSISTER Leader-- Lady Talsin--- it says "NIGHTSISTER" Not her Name and she comes with a LIGHTSABER!!! Joy!! HELLO HASBRO!!! she never had one on the SHOW!!! Darth Maul looks good but at least he should come with the Spider Body too since it's in a boxset--why stop here HASBRO!!! and SAVAGE OPRESS in Armor yay!!! well i hope this teaches you the basics kiddies!!! save you Pennies!!!--- you might want to ask mommy if you can wheel and deal on ebay to get this exclusive--- good luck!!!

#4 User is offline   SnTrooper 

• The Last Original ADC Moderator

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

That is not Mother Talzin it's the Darth Maul concept that later became the inspiration for Talzin. Hence why she has a lightsaber and doesn't really look like Talzin.

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   RockthePlank 

• DreadPiratePolar

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:34 AM

Looks good to me. I do agree that it would be nice if he had the spider body, but this isn't bad either. Last time I was at target there seem to be a fair amount of boxsets, so hopefully it shouldn't be hard to find. I wonder when these will start hitting...

#6 User is offline   Devilbat 

• "What are you prepared to do?"

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

I'm like Wheeljack in that I've not bought very many Clone Wars figures for some reason. I don't know what it is about them really...I love the simplistic, animated look of the figures, I love the show, so I don't know why I've resisted them really. But this is definitely a battle pack I'd go out of my way to get. I'd want all three figures in that set for a change. All of the others I've ever seen have only one or two figures at the most I'd even be interested in. This is a sweet set.

#7 User is offline   Belmont13 

• Quintesson

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:28 PM

The only Clone Wars figure I have ever gotten is the first Ashoka Tano for my jedi collection and because she didn't look that animated. The figures look cool but I wasn't a fan of Savage Opress

#8 User is offline   CaptRex 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:19 AM

I find myself becoming disappointed with the Phase 2 Armor Clones the line has been selling. However, I do like this set.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us