Resolute 5-Pack Images

DarthJoe

http://gijoeclub.com/2009set03-1.cfm

Not really sure what I think about this. I'll probably get it, if for nothing else the Duke figure. He looks really cool, and I like the accessories. I don't know if I like the red troopers though.

Pure pass. I don't care how good the new cartoon is.

Looking forward to the cartoon, but passing on these. Never liked CC in black and red, and the Resolute Trooper mold in red isn't very appealing either.

Nice that Resolute hasn't even officially started yet and they're already throwing repaints at us.

I'm tempted. The Resolute line has some nice fashion choices, and the Commander figure is pretty gnarly.

That would be the only figure I would want. If it hits clearance, I'll pick it up, but again can't justify 25 bucks for 1 figure that I like but wouldn't kill for.

I'm tempted. The Resolute line has some nice fashion choices, and the Commander figure is pretty gnarly.

That would be the only figure I would want. If it hits clearance, I'll pick it up, but again can't justify 25 bucks for 1 figure that I like but wouldn't kill for.

Here's an idea. Buy the 5 pack, and sell the rest of them...you'd probably make your money back and more. I'm sure plenty of people would be willing to buy the troopers and BAT off of you.

You can sell the Duke to me. @smilepunch@

Honestly, I like them!

I like the red on the Troopers, and Duke looks pretty gnarly (for what I can make of him)

Not into the black BAT, but it'll find a spot in my collection. Heck, I have slit-wrist Duke in there, why not him, eh? : ]

Tom

Ahhhh... What a shame...!

I was one of those who'd really turned up his nose at the early reports of this Resolute line, but then Resolute Duke and the really terrific Resolute Cobra Trooper won me over.

Now this...

Well, you don't have to buy everything and its the passable items like this that allow me to afford other stuff.

I like them a bit, and I don't.

I mean, the Duke could be kickass, I have to see it closer.

The CC is cool too, just not sure if I need him.

I don't care too much about the red troopers or the black BAT.. but they look cool.

If I find it for under 20, I will prolly grab it eventually

They could rename those troopers as the new Crimson Guard

Any new Crimson Guards should be Crimson Guards, not recolored Troopers. I like these guys as red Troopers (NCO's?) and Officers, but not as an entirely seperate class of agent.

Tom

Is this a club exclusive or will it be in wide release?

Wide release, as far as I know. BBTS has it up for preorder right now.

this is just stupid. theyve released 3 figures in the Resolute line and are already selling re-paints. Just shows how many people out there buy anything and everything.

Thats the one thing that really bothers me. I'm getting the ones from wave 13 because I prefer their colour scheme, so this is a pure pass for me. ANd an easy one at that. Duke with Glider and the black BAT are cool, but not enough to warrent the extra CC and odd coloured troopers.

@can@

I haven't bought any of the Resolute figures yet, and I wasn't really sold on them anyway in their regular forms. I know it puts me in the minority, but I'm gonna pick one of these up.

I'm really liking the way the red Cobras will stand out on the shelf- much more appealing to me than what's effectively a 'normal' blue trooper in riot gear. The BAT is, I think, a neat minimalist/stealth look. Duke will make a nice sub for Barrel Roll in my collection. CC is the only 'iffy' one to me, and even that I can find a place for.

the duke's art reminds me of blackout but if you look at the figure it seems they switched the black on the pants for more gray. The bat looks far more menacing w/o yellow so i'm digging this two.

CC, while black is still not perfect, but maybe passable.

I don't like unrealistic red troopers, i don't even like cgs because of their color! so i don't know what i'm going to do with these two. One's vest could easily be a put to use with a mercer custom, but i'm not sure about the other. I'm a maybe right now.