All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. https://jediinsider.com/8-26341 After firing at Greedo, Han Solo becomes aware that he is now indebted to the notorious gangster Jabba The Hutt for abandoning the cargo as soon as an Imperial cruiser appeared. Moreover, he owes a considerable sum of credits now needed to hire a replacement bounty hunter.
  3. https://toynewsi.com/436-52339 The Warrior has emerged victorious against numerous opponents, yet sustained injuries along the way, and begins hearing a voice echoing "Warrior needs food badly" as he feels his life draining.
  4. Today
  5. https://marvelousnews.com/299-34920 Sabretooth has been on the prowl, tracking his prey by scent in every dark alley and street. However, he's starting to suspect that the overpowering smell he's been chasing might be his own....
  6. As per Deadline, Kit Harington announced that the Game of Thrones sequel he was set to star in is no longer being pursued by HBO. In June 2022, news about a potential series revolving around Harington's iconic character, Jon Snow, from Game of Thrones, was leaked. Subsequently, George R.R. Martin, the author, disclosed that the series was tentatively titled "Snow" and had enlisted talented writers/showrunners, who were brought on board by Harington.
  7. Deadline has announced that the release date for the reboot of The Crow, directed by Rupert Sanders and featuring Bill Skarsgård, has been rescheduled from June 7 to August 23.
  8. Coming off the heels of the critical and box office success of its continued theatrical run, Denis Villeneuve’s Dune: Part Two debuts for purchase and rental Digitally at home on April 16. From Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures, the critically acclaimed Dune: Part Two continues the adaptation of Frank Herbert’s acclaimed bestseller “DUNE.” On April 16, Dune: Part Two will be available for early Premium Digital Ownership at home for 29.99 and 48-hour rental via PVOD for $24.99 SRP on participating digital platforms where you purchase or rent movies, including Amazon Prime Video, AppleTV, Google Play, Fandango at Home, and more. On May 14, Dune: Part Two will be available to own on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD from online and physical retailers. Dune: Part Two will also continue to be available to own in high definition and standard definition from participating digital retailers. Dune: Part Two is directed by three-time Academy Award nominee Denis Villeneuve (“Arrival,” “Blade Runner 2049”) from a screenplay he and Jon Spaihts wrote, based on the seminal bestselling novel of the same name written by Frank Herbert. The expanded all-star international ensemble cast features returning and new stars, including Oscar nominee Timothée Chalamet (“Wonka,” “Call Me by Your Name”), Zendaya (“Spider-Man: No Way Home,” “Malcolm & Marie,” “Euphoria”), Rebecca Ferguson (“Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning”), Oscar nominee Josh Brolin (“Avengers: End Game,” “Milk”), Oscar nominee Austin Butler (“Elvis,” “Once Upon A Time…In Hollywood”), Oscar nominee Florence Pugh (“Black Widow,” “Little Women”), Dave Bautista (the “Guardians of the Galaxy” films, “Thor: Love and Thunder”), Oscar winner Christopher Walken (“The Deer Hunter,” “Hairspray”), Léa Seydoux (the “James Bond” franchise and “Crimes of the Future”), Souheila Yacoub (“The Braves,” “Climax”), with Stellan Skarsgård (the “Mamma Mia!” films, “Avengers: Age of Ultron”), with Oscar nominee Charlotte Rampling (“45 Years,” “Assassin’s Creed”), and Oscar winner Javier Bardem (“No Country for Old Men,” “Being the Ricardos”). The film is produced by Mary Parent, Cale Boyter, Villeneuve, Tanya Lapointe, and Patrick McCormick. The executive producers are Joshua Grode, Jon Spaihts, Thomas Tull, Herbert W. Gains, Brian Herbert, Byron Merritt, Kim Herbert, Richard P. Rubinstein, and John Harrison, with Kevin J. Anderson serving as creative consultant. Dune: Part Two explores the mythic journey of Paul Atreides as he unites with Chani and the Fremen while on a path of revenge against the conspirators who destroyed his family. Facing a choice between the love of his life and the fate of the known universe, he endeavors to prevent a terrible future only he can foresee. DIGITAL, 4K, BLU-RAY & DVD ELEMENTS Dune: Part Two Premium Digital Ownership contains the following special features: Filmbooks: House Corrino Filmbooks: The Reverand Mother Filmbooks: Water Filmbooks: Lisan-al-Gaib An Ensemble for the Ages Chakobsa Training Creating the Fremen World Finding the Worlds of Dune Buzz Around the New “Thopter” Worm-Riding Becoming Feyd A New Set of Threads Deeper into the Desert: The Sounds of the Dune Inside Dune: The Spice Harvester Attack Inside Dune: Gurney Hallaeck’s Revenge Inside Dune: The Fight for the Imperial Throne Dune: Part Two 4K UHD and Blu-ray contain the following special features: Chakobsa Training Creating the Fremen World Finding the Worlds of Dune Buzz Around the New “Thopter” Worm-Riding Becoming Feyd A New Set of Threads Deeper into the Desert: The Sounds of the Dune BASICS Premium Digital Ownership: April 16, 2024 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD Street Date: May 14, 2024 4K Languages: English, Canadian French, Latin Spanish 4K Subtitles: English SDH, Canadian French, Parisian French, Latin Spanish BD Languages: English, Canadian French, Latin Spanish BD Subtitles: English SDH, Canadian French, Parisian French, Latin Spanish DVD Languages: English, Canadian French, Latin Spanish DVD Subtitles: English SDH, Canadian French, Parisian French, Latin Spanish Running Time: 165 minutes Rating: PG-13 for sequences of strong violence, some suggestive material, and brief strong language. DVD: DLBY/DGTL 4K UHD and Blu-ray: ATMOS TrueHD, DLBY/DGTL PRODUCT ERP 4K UHD + Digital $29.99 Blu-ray + Digital $24.99 DVD $19.99
  9. Zack Snyder unveiled new character posters for Rebel Moon – Part Two: The Scargiver on X, showcasing Sofia Boutella’s Kora, Anthony Hopkins’ Jimmy, Djimon Hounsou’s General Titus, Doona Bae’s Nemesis, Staz Nair’s Tarak, Michiel Huisman’s Gunnar, Elise Duffy’s Milius, Cleopatra Coleman’s Devra Bloodaxe, and Ed Skrein’s Noble. Rebel Moon — Part Two: The Scargiver continues the epic saga of Kora and the surviving warriors as they prepare to sacrifice everything, fighting alongside the brave people of Veldt, to defend a once peaceful village, a newfound homeland for those who have lost their own in the fight against the Motherworld. On the eve of their battle the warriors must face the truths of their own pasts, each revealing why they fight. As the full force of the Realm bears down on the burgeoning rebellion, unbreakable bonds are forged, heroes emerge, and legends are made. Don't miss the premiere of REBEL MOON - PART TWO: THE SCARGIVER on Netflix on April 19, 2024.
  10. Transformers MPG-09 Super Ginrai and MP-60 Ginrai are now available! 40th anniversary product introduction PV Super God Master Force. View the full article
  11. Yesterday
  12. Today, Hasbro announced that the special TRANSFORMERS themed episode of FOXâÂÂs The Masked Singer will debut tomorrow/Wednesday, April 10 at 8:00 PM ET/PT on FOX, next day on Hulu. Check out a new clip from the episode featuring Autobot leader Optimus Prime giving a pep talk to the performers on YouTube!Celebrating the TRANSFORMERSâ 40th Anniversary, fans can expect a variety of robot-themed content, including beloved characters appearances, highly decorated stages, life-sized props and vehicles, memorable skits and surprises. View the full article
  13. Maybe they will start making G1 Transformers again. It would also be great if he'd tone down the unnecessary tattoos and revisionist designs plaguing Classified.
  14. We are so glad to hear that long-time Transformers designer, John Warden has announced he will be returning as Director of Product Design for the Transformers and GI Joe Brand Teams. We always knew he'd be back after taking the lead Ghostbusters and Power Rangers in 2020. Surely, there will be some exciting new things that be he brings to the shelf. View the full article
  15. Just off the SNS we have some more possible 'TRANSFORMERS: ONE' news with an inadvertant view of a what is being called an Orion Pax / Optimus Prime Popcorn Bucket for the new movie. The video from CinemaCon shows the company zinc showing off their Popcorn buckets with what looks like a Transformers Optimus Prime character on the back shelf. View the full article
  16. As any fan of 1980s comics will tell you, writer Larry Hama‘s run on the original Marvel Comics-published G.I. Joe: A Real America positively slaps. Or, in the parlance of the ’80s, it’s totally awesome! Now all G.I. Joe fans, young and old, can experience or re-experience the magic of this pop culture classic, as Skybound is publishing G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero Compendium Vol. 1; collecting, for the first time ever, the seminal series in compendium format. Read on for the official details and an advance look at the volume’s cover. Yo Joe!!! Today Skybound and Image Comics, in collaboration with leading toy and game company Hasbro, announced the upcoming fall release of G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero Compendium Vol. 1, which will collect every issue of the original Marvel Comics series for the iconic franchise in a new reader-friendly compendium format for the very first time. “This compendium marks the beginning of Skybound collecting Hasbro’s incredible backlist of G.I. JOE comics,” said Sean Mackiewicz, SVP, Publisher, Skybound. “G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero was my first comic, bursting with incredible characters and intense action, and it’s a pleasure to reintroduce readers to the original Hasbro comics that hooked a generation of fans.” The pop culture world changed forever when Larry Hama’s G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero made its comic book debut, and now fans can experience every issue from the original series and its tie-ins with the all-new compendium release, printed on newsprint for that classic comic feeling, Featuring the legendary series writer Larry Hama (Wolverine), artists Herb Trimpe (The Incredible Hulk) and Bob McLeod (The New Mutants), with cover art by the incomparable Andy Kubert (X-Men), G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero Compendium Vol. 1, collects issues #1-50 of one of the longest running non-superhero series into a complete compendium for the first time ever. Readers can expect to discover the incredible heroes of G.I. JOE, the terrifying villains of Cobra, and the unforgettable stories that set them on a collision course, when the first volume hits comic book shops on October 2, 2024. printed on newsprint for that classic comic feeling, The kickoff to Skybound’s ongoing compendium releases is an integral component of its overall comics partnership with Hasbo. While the Energon Universe has delivered a fresh new start for these franchises in Void Rivals by writer Robert Kirkman (Invincible, The Walking Dead) and artist Lorenzo De Felici (Oblivion Song), TRANSFORMERS by writer Daniel Warren Johnson (Extremity, Do a Powerbomb) and artist Jorge Corona (Middlewest), Duke by writer Joshua Williamson (DC’s Superman, Dark Ride) and artist Tom Reilly (The Thing), and Cobra Commander by writer Joshua Williamson and artist Andrea Milana (Impact Winter: Rook), these compendiums celebrate the rich histories of TRANSFORMERS and G.I. JOE in comic book form. Skybound and Hasbro have also brought back the hit series G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero to fans, from series writer Larry Hama and artist Chris Mooneyham (DC’s Nightwing, Sgt. Rock and the Unknown Soldier). G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero Compendium Vol. 1 (ISBN: 978-1-5343-7150-7| MSRP: $64.99) will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, October 2, 2024, and at booksellers, along with digital platforms including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play on Tuesday, October 15, 2024.
  17. The first trailer for âÂÂTRANSFORMERS: ONEâ is reportedly set to be released on April 18th, 2024. This is according to well known leaker, Daniel Richtman @DanielRPK, who has reported this on his Patreon. Surely, everyone is curious as to what the movie directed by Josh Cooley will look like out of the gate. View the full article
  18. I'm a zartan guy but I really hated that they didnt give him a smirking head or a masked disguise head. Seeing the reviews for him now, I think he's just ok but definitely not worth $55.
  19. Haulathon is back! The global collectors’ event from NECA and Target is here with all-new figures and never-before-seen collectibles from NECA and Kidrobot. This event starts on Friday, April 12th on Target.com for customers within the US and on Haulathon.com for International customers. Haulathon runs from Friday April 12th through Friday May 10th!
  20. I'm all for fart toys but this is stupid, Jack Vale's Pooter is a much better fart toy, Sons of Arkham's Sharter Pro is one of the best too.
  21. They're ok. Zartan is my least fav and Baroness isn't really Black more of a dark gray.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE