7 Days of Cyber Monday Sales

carrowsboy

Hardly a sale is right... Really awesome deals will never be found at mattycollector. In fact, they are offering free shipping on purchases over $100 --- and people are already reporting that the free shipping didn't happen, and are wondering if they will get a refund. The Battle Ram (which is well over $100) was conveniently marked as no longer availible, just in time for the allegid free shipping offer. LOL!

Should be interesting to see if anyone will try and get free shipping with Castle Grayskull. ;)

Hardly a sale is right... Really awesome deals will never be found at mattycollector. In fact, they are offering free shipping on purchases over $100 --- and people are already reporting that the free shipping didn't happen, and are wondering if they will get a refund. The Battle Ram (which is well over $100) was conveniently marked as no longer availible, just in time for the allegid free shipping offer. LOL!

Should be interesting to see if anyone will try and get free shipping with Castle Grayskull. ;)

Or reduce the price of Castle Greyskull.

I just bought the Doomsday Unleashed. I agree the sale is not much of a sale. The chase figure was not going to be discounted and only available through early access. Didn't they make it available to everyone last year or was that in the final sale in December? I was kind of hoping the Wind Raider was half priced and I might have gotten another one of those. There were some good deals on the DC figures, but didn't need any of them. Really kind of underwhelmed. And sad to hear that they are offering free shipping, but their provider Digital River can't even get that right. I thought we had gotten past most of that craziness. I hope there are some folks who were able to take advantage of some of the things that were considerably marked down. Are the "Flash" sales going on throughout the week or just on Cyber Monday? Considering they have had Castle Grayskull in stock so long, you would think they would give some sort of discount on it. I logged on at 10amCT on the dot and no problems, so clearly the demand was not so crazy, even for jsut folks checking things out.

I do hope there will be something good for the flash sale on Monday. Though I doubt it. Last year was a big let down. I was wanting to get another basic Teela but the site had some stupid glitch that you had to use a google to find it. Kobra Khan I wanted but sold out ridiculously fast.

I do hope there will be something good for the flash sale on Monday. Though I doubt it. Last year was a big let down. I was wanting to get another basic Teela but the site had some stupid glitch that you had to use a google to find it. Kobra Khan I wanted but sold out ridiculously fast.

It was nothing like the first time... I remember getting a huge part of my collection for $10 each...

It was nothing like the first time... I remember getting a huge part of my collection for $10 each...

aaaahmen.....that sale was what got me in the He-man Game....The deals were great & I started my collection...& then the Big lots sale filled it out even more....I'll be at work on Monday so I'll keep an eye out for any "good deals" but not expecting much...

yup....lets make some more Mini's & Baby figs & Giants cause that's what we've been clamoring for since day 1.....oooh howsabout some more Molarr sets too.....Jebus.....I had the Horde Trooper set in my cart & sold out as I was f-ing w/the Captcha pic.....

I was hoping they were gonna make some reasonable MOTU discounts but that never materialized...at 21 + S/H it was just too much to bite....I was going to buy an Doomsday Unleashed & Batzarro but wanted to grab an cool MOTU fig from the Flash Sales.....but it seemed everything "hot" was sold out in under a minute .....this is a dead beyond rotting horse I know but after the quick sellout of Jitsu I was kinda pis$ed but then after I lost the Horde Troopers in the checkout screens I gave up.....I kept my money & my frustration & went home.....Once again I see they didn't sell out of the Royal Guard either....kudos to all of those who got what they were hunting for & better luck next time to all of us who tried to find something to buy but didn't....even the weapons packs weren't at a great discount either.....the Wind Raider was kinda decent but I passed on it as well......well here's to Motu-less Xmas this year, at least it wasn't like last year or was it?...I thought the sales were supposed to go until 3pm PCT? but I guess it's their sandbox we can play in it or go home

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE