All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. LOL, you sure about that? I honestly can't tell if you're just trying to troll here, or are just unfamiliar with the characters or their franchises. Listen man, if you simply don't know or are just willfully misunderstanding that that line was born as a horror franchise showcase, and over the years gradually expanded beyond that, then I don't know what to tell you. But introducing Robocop six years after the line debuted does not retroactively change the meaning of the line's title. You either get that or you don't. This is about as bad-faith an argument as it gets. You know without question I wasn't writing as if I were speaking to him, or had an expectation of him reading any of this. If I had written it as "Maybe Todd, YOU will put out something a little more tepid next time..." then you might have a point, but no. "even in reply you post like you know him personally" -- how so? I used his name in my response because we're now talking about him directly, not his company, because you wanted to pretend that I was acting like I expected him to read this, for some reason. What I think I find the most concerning, and frankly more interesting, well beyond what we've been discussing, is your constant discounting of Todd's influence on the company that he co-owns. You act like he has such little creative control or input, claiming that McFarlane Toys is this massive company, while the reality is they only have a little over 100 employees. Your local Walmart likely has more people working there. You say things like: and it raises questions like... it is? It's "fact"? How do you know that? What even makes you think that? Straight-up I've never seen anyone more defensive about any company on these boards than you are about McFarlane Toys, to the point where you seem to take offense to anyone even invoking Todd's name instead of properly naming the company, I and can't help but wonder where that comes from.
  3. The formally Gamestop Exclusive Hasbro Star Wars Black Series Shock Trooper Electronic Helmet is available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $99.99. Imagine serving as an elite guard to the Emperor with the Shock Trooper Electronic Helmet, featuring a neck guard, speech projector, and adjustable fit. With game-accurate sound effects and premium interior and exterior design, this helmet delivers on the iconic presentation and detail of roleplay items from Star Wars The Black Series. Product Features Life-size replica Based on the Imperial Shock Trooper from Star Wars: Battlefront II Game-accurate design and sound Collector-grade quality helmet Wearable Box Contents Imperial Shock Trooper helmet
  4. It's too soon but would be nice if Super7 sold these online for people who aren't going to SDCC...
  5. I would love to have a Punchline figure, but wouldn't want to have to buy her with a Joker. I'm sure I'll get my chance at a single release of her eventually, so I'd just wait it out.
  6. Yeah it is, he's from Street Fighter EX. and yeah is this a price mistake? 62 for a Storm figure seems wild? Anyways I always just thought this dude look so fun and cool, love the look, if say Jada did this guy I'd buy him.
  7. Following the Transformers ONE trailer debut, we have news and images of the 2-IN-1, Mega Changers, Prime Changers, More Official New Product Reveals coming soon.TRANSFORMERS ONE 2 IN 1 OPTIMUS PRIME ORION PAX MASK ACTION FIGURE â $34.99: "Experience the epic origins of legendary TRANSFORMERS robots with this Optimus Prime (Orion Pax) 2-in-1 Converting Mask! Inspired by the iconic character from the TRANSFORMERS ONE movie, this 9. View the full article
  8. What's up with that price? I'm not used to seeing that price point from Storm anymore, aside from their RSC wrestling figures. Not that I'm complaining lol, just curious. Also, just wondering, is this guy a Capcom character or not?
  9. Today
  10. Very happy to see this character finally be made into an action figure. Punchline has been made into one statue only. Finally, we'll get her in plastic! This villain has been a huge hit with fans. Todd listened to them....FINALLY. I look forward to seeing a photo of the figure soon.
  11. Shown below is the new McFarlane Toys Dazed and Confused Movie Maniacs David Wooderson Limited Edition Figure are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth as well as Amazon with a suggested retail price of $24.99. Introducing Wooderson, the embodiment of 70s coolness and nostalgia, brought to life in an incredibly detailed 6” scale figure based on the cult classic movie, DAZED AND CONFUSED. With tie-dye and bell bottoms, macrame and mood rings, Wooderson captures the essence of an era defined by freedom and self-discovery. Product Features 6-inch scale (15.24cm) Made of plastic From the Dazed and Confuse movie Part of the Movie Maniacs series Includes art card with certificate of authenticity Non-articulated Limited edition of 4,000 pieces Box Contents David Wooderson figure Collectible art card
  12. Shown below via Roy Juarez is an in-package look at the new Masters of the Universe: Masterverse (1987) Masterverse Beast Man Figure from Mattel. You can purchase this figure from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with suggested retail price of $21.99.
  13. Good review. This figure was in my top three wants from Classified for a while (a real Cobra Commander and Jinx being ahead of it) and having it in hand, I like it. It's the Scarlett we should have gotten in 2020. However, it is a little underwhelming. There is an argument that the movie Scarlett has a better, more interesting head sculpt. I thought an ARAH/Sunbow Scarlett would be a top five Classified figure to me, but this one probably doesn't crack that list. Anyway, I'm glad to have it. It's a crime we still haven't gotten Cobra Commander. This line is over four years old at this point.
  14. Thanks to Rob Hendrickson who let us know, Walmart is blowing out the Transformers: Legacy Evolution G2 Universe Grimlock leader class exclusive for just $20 USD. He found these at the Walmart in Grand Island, Nebraska. View the full article
  15. Shown below is the new Storm Collectibles EX Fighting Layer Skullomania Figure are available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $62.99 New Storm Collectibles Sold Exclusively in the USA by BBTS! After finding re-employment in a very good position, Skullomania is now living a productive life as a salaryman. However, he is troubled by the fact that he has been changing into Skullomania without any recollection of it happening. This uneasiness has given birth to new powers. He has a pet dog named Pochiro. Product Features 1/12 Scale Made of plastic Based on the Fighting EX Layer video game Highly detailed Fully articulated Box Contents Skullomania figure 2 Interchangeable head sculpts 6 Pairs of interchangeable hand parts
  16. I don't care for McFarlane Figures after owning many of them but same for me.
  17. Excited to see Punchline! This will likely be an instant purchase.
  18. I really enjoyed the show, even more so that I expected. However I still have zero interest in these un-articulated figures/statues.
  19. Shown below is the new Dark Horse Fallout (TV Series) Lucy, The Ghoul & Maximus Figures are available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $59.99 for Lucy & The Ghoul and $69.99 for Maximus.
  20. The rumored McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse The Joker & Punchline 2-pack launches on April 23rd according to McFarlane Toys! Stay tuned soon for more info as this should be a general release and available from places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth!
  21. I will say I'm a bit disappointed that we're getting another Zartan. When there are bad issues with Lady Jaye and Flint it would have been great to get them as Comic-Con exclusives with a fixed paint job. They could have put them together in a two pack!
  22. EVERY TRANSFORMER HAS AN ORIGIN. THE FIRST TRAILER FOR TRANSFORMERS ONE DEBUTS LIKE NO MOVIE TRAILER EVER HAS: IN SPACE! TRANSFORMERS ONE IS IN THEATRES SEPTEMBER 20, 2024The first trailer for TRANSFORMERS ONE is debuting like no movie trailer ever has: In Space! This long-awaited origin story of how the most iconic characters in the TRANSFORMERS universe, Orion Pax and D-16, went from brothers-in-arms to become sworn enemies, Optimus Prime and Megatron, debuted its trailer on Thursday, April 18th. View the full article
  23. Following the debut from Space, we have the WATCH! Transformers ONE Official Trailer (2024) HD 4K Version for your high-resolution viewing pleasure.Every Transformer has an origin. Watch the new trailer for #TransformersOne - only in theatres September 20.TRANSFORMERS ONE is the untold origin story of Optimus Prime and Megatron, better known as sworn enemies, but once were friends bonded like brothers who changed the fate of Cybertron forever. View the full article
  24. Shown below is the new Kaiyodo My Hero Academia Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltech Ochaco & Izuku Figures are available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $94.99 for Izuku and $104.99 for Ochaco.
  25. I'm loving that mcfarlane is giving us a lot of 90s love right now. Wish the TPBs for these hadn't been cut short. This is a great look for my favorite version of aquaman.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE