TNI Forums: ] First Images of NECA's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure - TNI Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

] First Images of NECA's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure

#26 User is offline   CapnJeffro 

• Horde Trooper
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:17 PM

View Postkhamla, on Jan 23 2008, 10:46 AM, said:

Saw those. Nice little bit of photoshopping. There are a slew of possible variants and rehashes for this line, but since it IS directed at collectors who were comic fans first and foremost I would prefer to get some other characters out before we get Red Bandannas, then B&W, and also Cartoon Colors. And then you can go into different artistic interpretations. These Turtles appeared in this art style very briefly before going to the more recognizable art BrodieBruce posted a few posts up.

I just don't want this turning into Batman/Superman from DCD. Give me a Casey Jones, April, Splinter, Shredder, Foot Soldier, etc... I don't expect a ton of characters, but at least 8-10 main characters outside of the Mean Green Fighting Machines.

#27 User is offline   evenflow 

• Faker

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:28 PM

Are these 6 or 7 inch scale?

#28 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman

Posted 24 January 2008 - 03:31 PM

wow i would love to have them with different color shemes. i hope they will do them like this in a near futur. i didnt wanted to buy any turtles anymore but this picture changed my mind. they are amazing. i prefer them with different colors because they all have there own presonality and i think that the colors represent each and everyone of them.

#29 User is offline   Classic 

• Foot Soldier

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:17 AM

Yep, I like the different skin tones on those turtles as well.

Here are some pics I took of Michelangelo.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us