Georgia

JayC

• 2 weeks later...

Biggest independent toy shop in Atlanta, 15 minutes south of the airport. Check our site yikescomics.com

We've got 80's to Present Action Figures and offer Preorders as well. We buy sell and trade.

Looking for 80's - Joes, Thundercats, Transformers, and Star Wars!

New in stock - Star Wars Unleashed (Vader/Yoda/Asajj) GIJoe Crimson Strike, Minimates Series 11

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone _is_ in Augusta, Evans Wal-Mart has the Amazing Spidey figs. And a beware as well, Manager told me theres a group that swarms the local Wal-Marts snatching up the ML and X-Men figs. Probably scalpers.

If not, then its a group of collectors I'd like to get to know so I can get some friggin' figs. Toy associate told me they come in and empty the darn pegs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Small ML-ish info for any in the Augusta area:

Deans Bridge Wal-Mart has some Apoc series left; Sasquatch, IronFist, and a couple X-23. They also have loads of SHS figures for anyone whos looking.

The Evans Wal-Mart has bupkis as far as ML stuff goes. No new DC Heroes either.

The Bobby Jones Wal-Mart, while having no new ML to speak of, just got in a case (I'm guessing last nite) of wave 2 of the DC Heroes. Only saw one Doomsday there, and man he looks tiny, so I left him for any who want it. Lots of Superman, Bizarro, and Supergirl left as well. Of course, I snagged a Supes, Biz, and SG for myself. :D

<<EDIT: Oh yeah, the Deans Bridge Wal-Mart also has quite a few Tech Beast figures and Angel figures from the X-Men toys.>>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Steve Rogers

Watson Wall Mart in Warner Robins got in 1 single case of the AntMan Series.

Sorry guys, I cleaned it out.

But hopefully that is just the start of them hitting around here...

i was able to pick up what i needed from the commerce super wal-mart last sunday, no sentry variants that i saw, i doubt there were any in the blue pallett. on driving back up from atlanta today they still had plenty of the two packs and variants if anyone's remotely near there.

• 3 months later...

Maybe we can get this thread up to date. Have nothing to report but I least i can put my 2 cents in on where I HAVEN'T seen anything.

I am looking mainly for these things right now:

ML 14

X-men series 3

Super Hero Showdown wave 3 single packs

So far I have only found X-men series 3 at one Walmart. It was the one on Sugarloaf in Lawrenceville) They had Multiple Sabertooths, 2 Colussus, 2 Night Crawler. That was all. This was Sunday 9/10.

I found nothing of value at any of these others.

Walmart - Pleasent Hill in Duluth

Walmart - Pleasent Hill and 29

Toys R Us - Pleasant Hill in Duluth

Target - Steve Reynolds in Duluth

Target in Lawrenceville 120

Target in Snellville (Ronald Regan)

Walmart in Snellville on 124

Walmart in Stone Mountain on 78

Target in Stone Mountain on 78

Toys R Us - Stone Crest

Target - Stone Crest

Walmart - off 20 - The only one inside the perimeter... Forget the road name

Toys R Us - Cobb Parkway

Target - Cobb Parkway

Walmart - Cobb Parkway

I will be hitting the TRU and Target on Lenox Rd Tomorrow at lunch.

I'll keep you posted. :41031:

Well I hit the Pleasent Hill TRU, Walmart and Steve Reynolds Target again Tuesday evening. Still nothing.

Buckhead TRU and Target yesterday at lunch. And the Gresham Rd. Walmart yesterday evening. Nothing at either.

And I hit Sandy Springs Target, Dunwoody Target and Dunwoody Walmart today at Lunch and Still nothing.

So thats 21 Different stores in less than a week and all I have to show for it is an Ultimate Night Crawler and the new Colossus. Sometimes I wonder why i bother. It is frustrating cause I now know X-men series three has been shipped to my area but appaerntly no one is stocking it yet!

• 2 weeks later...

i've seen the ml showdown singles of wave 3 at the KB at cobb parkway mall...

at the east-west connector super wally, picked up the 1st appearance ironman & passed on the eff'd up paint job on luke cage.

i've never really found anything good/new on the east-west connector target so i don't go there that often. also haven't seen much at the cobb pkwy tru or targets there :( likewise with the super wally in marietta on cobb pkwy

i'm still tryin to get used to the area after moving here in may, feels like when you see something ya gotta grab it or else you wont' see it again heh. oh, saw the leftovers from the new dc superheroes wave that has lex & darkseid, only saw the repainted superman :(

• 2 weeks later...

Augusta:

Bobby Jones Wal-Mart: Way too much warehouse cleaning. Full of Apocalypse wave Marvel Legends.

Though they did just get in a bunch of Transformers Classics (Bumblebee, Starscream, etc...)

Evans Wal-Mart: No new ML, no new X-Men. Lots of the badly painted DC Superheroes Superman figure that are new though. Don't expect to drive there and get Darkseid, Luthor, or Brainiac though. They be mine. Well wait, there was one Brainiac left. But I snagged the rest.

If you're referring to the one by the Regal 20 Cinemas and all that, it's enh. Though I may be getting confused with the other Target.

I know awhile back at one of them I snagged Loki and Deathstrike, but all they had other than that was Pyro and a few more Deathstrike figures. Their Spider-Man section sucks, they still have figures like Morbius and Ultimate Lizard on the pegs, along with the "new" repaints of the old 90s figures "water wars" or something. I haven't check them lately though, so I'm not sure how it is now. They bounce back and forth from having nothing to getting EVERYTHING in, at least Marvel Legends/ML-ish stuff wise. Even the DCSH figures too.

Though those are the only toys I buy, so I couldn't comment on anything else. Unless you're looking for TF Classics, Bobby Jones Walmart has tons of Bumblebee, Starscream, etc...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE