The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

I would of though Danel would of come with Wheelie if they did him or Arcee. I wonder if they do Ratchet will Sparkplug be with him. Also Chip and Carly wonder about them who could they come with?

I would of though Danel would of come with Wheelie if they did him or Arcee. I wonder if they do Ratchet will Sparkplug be with him. Also Chip and Carly wonder about them who could they come with?

Funny you mentioned Chip. If they do make a mini figure of him I would like it if Takara would make him and his wheelchair separate pieces. I would think that both Carly and Chip would come with a MP Autobot that has an interior. I pre ordered the MP Ultra Magnus man I can't wait for him.

The only two Autobots I can think Chip will come with is either Beachcomber or Percetor. Carly not sure WAIT WAIT WAIT.... If I remember right when she first came on she was more into Ironhide cause of the troble she cause him when the other Autobots got capure. So she could come with Ironhide.

• 3 weeks later...

I thi.k UM looks good, but I'm sick of takara cheaping out on the stickers. These are supposed to be definitive G1 figures. So why are they leaving out details that put the finishing touches on these? For instance, the red stickers on the front of UM's lower legs, and the shields on prowel's shoulders. I dislike having to buy 3rd party stuff to "finish" my figure that is already pricey! rant over.

So far with this year and next year there isn't any MP I really want. Well I some what like to get Ultra Magnus but 1. He is going to be to big for my shelfs to put on and 2 no room for him with the small amont of space I have leaved for them. So I have to pass him. I don't care for Wheeljack evil brother and this so call Star Shaper or what ever his name is never seen him before on the cartoons so I will not be getting him.

Not a fan of Exhuast or the idea in making him as a con like the DW comic.

SSaber is likely to be pass as I have no space and no sentimental value since I never knew of Japanese TF back then.

MP20, 21, 22, can't wait to get those trios. For MP UM, I'm happy with current decal as it's cartoon accurate. For toy fan,

I'm sure Hasbro MP UM will come with a sticker just like Hasbro MP Rodimus if they decided to release one.

I don't care for Wheeljack evil brother and this so call Star Shaper or what ever his name is never seen him before on the cartoons so I will not be getting him.

Haha, Star Shaper. I'm not sure on Exhaust myself, but I do appreciate the Diaclone homage. I've never seen Transformer Victory, but Star Saber has a pretty cool design and gimmicks so I think I am in for it.

Why does the diaclone version get the immobilizer?

I heard the Japan will release Wheeljack next week on the 10th

I think it's the Amazon.jp exclusive for Wheeljack, not sure if its also coming with Exhaust.

HLJ has the 20th listed for Wheeljack. Pretty soon either date.

• 2 weeks later...