June 17 Sale

lot of people have been pushed out or out right stopped by matels poor pr & services & also high prices I know i hardly buy anything anymore because they have simply made it too hard for us "cherry pickers "

lot of people have been pushed out or out right stopped by matels poor pr & services & also high prices I know i hardly buy anything anymore because they have simply made it too hard for us "cherry pickers "

True I never thought of that

By doing this Matty has killed the cherry pickers...so to speak

Got Octavia Yesterday. She's a good looking figure. However, I can see why they strategically avoided giving the likes of Pixel Dan the opportunity to review her before the sale...

- She is almost 100% made with the softer plastic, which makes her a very flimsy figure.

- Ankles and knees are by far the most loose compared to any other figure I have.

- The tentacles plug into her back and have VERY limited articulation, especially with her hair in the way.

Overall a nice LOOKING figure, but functionality of her tentacles was poorly executed. They should have found a way to utilize bendy arms for her.

And they seem to continue. No clamp champ on day of sale.

when was Clamp Champ scheduled to come out?

I think its july with na he-man

This is the first i'm hearing of this

I think that was their goal. The writing was on the wall a long, long time ago.

Maybe day of sales are a hassle or an inconvenience. Whatever the reason, they don't seem to care much about non-sub sales or buyers.

This is the first i'm hearing of this

i guess there is a first for everyone, lol. icer is suppose to come in july too but i haven't heard or seen anything about him. no pic of the final product, no review. nothing. he is suppose to start the filmation sub next month and no one knows how he looks in the end.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE