New MOTUC Intergalactic Skeletor & Flutterina Revealed

Wheeljack35

calm down man, didnt mean to be offensive. I would have been extra careful if this was a Disney or Nickelodeoan forum, but knowing were all adults here, I thought using the terms "hot" and "bedroom", wont bother anyone. Still, my apologies if it was distasteful, I was just kidding, peace.

well with the online comments its hard to convey sarcasm so sometimes comments can be taken literally, I get in trouble all the time on facebook w/my smart as$ comments taken the wrong way by stuffier shirts......that said.....there were plenty of fanguys in love w/the new Baroness Statue from Sideshow....for me it was the glasses & of course the accent always the accent.....:P

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting stumbling across this thread, as I recently decided to clean house with MOTUC. Going through what I have, I am getting rid of the non-essentials that, not being a HUGE fan needing every character ever made, easily comes down to animated one-shots and my POP collection. I've kinda been weeding them out as I go, but I've finally decided to pare it down to what I like, not what I've got. Considering that I've already gotten rid of no-essentials (all the 30th anniversary figs) and extras I don't care for (Thunderpunch etc.) I was faced with whether or not to keep these:

Frosta

Netossa

Castaspella (worst name ever)

Catra

Bow

Fangman

Nepthu

Batros

Icer

Keldor

Shokoti

I think what I have come to realize is that I am done with the Sub. I did re-up for 2014, but after, I think I'm pretty much done. I don't want any more POP or obscure Filmation characters. I like my essentials (Two-Bad, Modulok) but I can pretty much skip the rest. Needless to say, all of the above-listed are on Ebay as of this morning. I will say that, if you are a MOTUC completest (and have the wallet for it), this is definitely an awesome time to be a collector; sadly though, its just not me, and November and December's upcoming figs combined with Flutterina's reveal kinda put me over the top.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE