Hasbro's Black Series 6" Figure Line

JayC

talk about age of excess...give the geeks all they want

Not for me...invested too much into 3 3/4 in over the past 30 years. How many sizes of dolls does one need to be happy?

Well they have pretty much run the well dry with 3 3/4" figures right now at least till Ep VII comes out so my guess if this rumor is true they hope it will be something to get people collecting again to tide people over for the next year or so. I for one am very interested to see these.

I recently completed my SW collection, I won't be able to start another. I'll be realistic, if I saw a 6" slave Leia sitting there at retail, I'd buy, but that's it.

Also, with the apparant hard times Hasbro is falling on, you're likely looking at $20 a pop with 10 points of articulation.

I'd be interested to see them though.

Oh yeah...I'm all for this!! I've been wanting 6-inch Star Wars figures for years now. I'll have to admit though, I really hoped in some twisted universe that NECA would do the honors, but I'll settle for Hasbro...as long as they're as detailed and well-made as the 3-3/4" ones.

BAF Chewie

No, I'm for the old days ("old" meaning, like, 2004) when the BAFs used to be a ridiculous height. They put bruisers like Jugernaught and Hulk in with the standard size guys without thinking twice. No, Chewie is a carded figure.

BAF Rancor.

1359430467[/url]' post='16783368']
1359421310[/url]' post='16783343']

BAF Chewie

No, I'm for the old days ("old" meaning, like, 2004) when the BAFs used to be a ridiculous height. They put bruisers like Jugernaught and Hulk in with the standard size guys without thinking twice. No, Chewie is a carded figure.

BAF Rancor.

I like the way you think

1359430467[/url]' post='16783368']
1359421310[/url]' post='16783343']

BAF Chewie

BAF Rancor.

I like the way you think

This is Hasbro man... We be lucky to get a BAF and it probably be a mini like R2D2...

BAF Chewie

BAF Rancor.

They would probably break up the Rancor through two waves like Fin Fang Foom. The first BAF for ESB themed wave: the Wampa , then a Tantan in Wave 2.

Rancor would be hard at that scale to do as a BAF I would think, at least if you wanted it to be in-scale with 6" figures. A Wampa on the other hand or maybe a Probe Droid. Heck maybe even Jabba if they broke the body and the tale up.

Pass, I already got a pretty good Star Wars collection, don't need another in a different scale. Besides knowing Hasbro first ones are gonna suck anyway and when they finally get good they'll go with repacks, repaints and all that stuff fans love to complain about. If they turn out to be good I'll probably get a ROTJ Luke but that would be about it.