TNI Forums: New DC Universe 2 Pack out! Walmart Exclusive - TNI Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New DC Universe 2 Pack out! Walmart Exclusive Batman/Classic Robin. Metallic Aquaman/Black Manta

#51 User is offline   Superpowers1980 

• What'cha gonna do when Super Powers runs wild on you!
  • Group: Banned

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:40 PM

I found another Aquaman and Black Manta set. I didn't open the first set, but I opened the set I found today. All I can say is that both figures are amazing. I am so digging the SF Black Manta, the figure feels so good, I can describe it, but its so smooth and feels so good....I know it sounds weird but its amazing. Aquaman will go down as simply the overall best DCUC figure, its about time the true King of the Sea was given proper respect. I haven't looked at mine in a long time, and this one is just amazing and made me remember how wonderful the sculpt is. Also I am loving the Alex Ross colors.

#52 User is offline   Pharmacoviper 

• Foot Soldier
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:45 AM

I agree on the Aquaman figure. I thought the colors were weird at first from the initial photos, but he looks really nice in hand. I'm also surprised how much I like Black Manta in his SF colors.

Hopefully, we'll see more two-packs of this quality in the future...

PharmV

View PostSuperpowers1980, on 15 May 2010 - 10:40 PM, said:

I found another Aquaman and Black Manta set. I didn't open the first set, but I opened the set I found today. All I can say is that both figures are amazing. I am so digging the SF Black Manta, the figure feels so good, I can describe it, but its so smooth and feels so good....I know it sounds weird but its amazing. Aquaman will go down as simply the overall best DCUC figure, its about time the true King of the Sea was given proper respect. I haven't looked at mine in a long time, and this one is just amazing and made me remember how wonderful the sculpt is. Also I am loving the Alex Ross colors.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us