TNI Forums: DCUC Series 4, 5 and TRU 2-Pack Images - TNI Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DCUC Series 4, 5 and TRU 2-Pack Images

#1 User is offline   JayC 

  • ENI Webmaster
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 14,068
  • Joined: 04-June 02

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:17 PM

DC Universe Classics Series 4

DC Universe Classics Series 5 (Wal-Mart Exclusives)

DC Universe Classics TRU Exclusive 2-Packs

#2 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,301
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:30 PM

OOOOOH Azreial with Batgirl is a must

Batman Beyond,Wonder Woman and Captain Atom I want from this line I may get Artimis also

Walmart I want Riddler ,Eradicator and Atom frac I may have to bite the bullet because Metallo is cool looking

Ok what happened to wave two?I haven't seen it in a while

#3 User is offline   gambit19896 

  • Romulan
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 712
  • Joined: 31-January 07

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

I want Wonder woman,cyborg,riddler,batman beyond,aries,atom,captain atom,Azreial,Batgirl,Orion and lightray.Man I have alot of money too spend.

#4 User is offline   TOUGHNERDTOYS 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13
  • Joined: 01-January 08

  Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:34 PM

when will they be made available please someone tell me

#5 User is offline   JayC 

  • ENI Webmaster
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 14,068
  • Joined: 04-June 02

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:48 PM

Don't have exact release dates but Mattel says they'll be out in the "near future". So probably within the next couple months.

#6 User is offline   pooda 

  • Ratar-O
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,119
  • Joined: 06-March 08

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:59 PM

im getting ALL of them! i already got 400.00 put to the side for an emergency toy run. im already looking for wave 3

#7 User is offline   I AM SCI-FI 

  • ||| Arashikage Tengu ||| a.k.a. The Cerebral Buttocks
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,137
  • Joined: 22-March 04

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:43 PM

I definitely want:

Series 4; Wonder Woman, Artemis Wonder Woman Variant, Batman Beyond, Ares, Cyborg and Despero. Guess I'll have to get Captain Atom to make the Despero, though.

Wal-Mart Exclusive Series 5; Black Lightning, Eradicator and Riddler (I don't really care for that Metallo.)

TRU Exclusive 2-Packs; Azrael and Batgirl

#8 User is offline   Rollo Tomassi 

  • Smug
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,722
  • Joined: 04-February 02

Posted 20 May 2008 - 05:12 PM

when pooda starts his ARTEMIS: THE LINE STARTS HERE thread. I'm first in line!

#9 User is offline   I AM SCI-FI 

  • ||| Arashikage Tengu ||| a.k.a. The Cerebral Buttocks
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,137
  • Joined: 22-March 04

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:20 PM

When are the new DCUC Nightwing and Robin supposed to come out? What wave will they be in?

#10 User is offline   jmoney 

  • Foot Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 405
  • Joined: 02-March 06

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:33 PM

I hope whatever the problems with distribution and/or store ordering is all worked out by the time these come out (or wave 3 for that matter). I've only seen Wave 2 once and was lucky enough to snag all of 'em and get the classic Aquaman. I'd hate to still be staring at Penguin and company while trying to find that Artemis variant.

I'm a little torn about some of the figures though. Captain Atom and the Riddler look nice but I already have pretty nice versions of them on my shelf downstairs. I guess the curse of the build a figure is rearing it's ugly head once more. Because there's no way I'm not getting Metallo even if it means having dueling Edward Nigmas.

#11 User is offline   SlushyFrog 

  • Cobra Viper
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 561
  • Joined: 28-March 03

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:11 PM

Dang these look pretty sweet. Still gonna complain about everyone having the same body types. Batman Beyond should certainly not be so bulky.

Argh, I still need to finish series 2.

#12 User is offline   synch 

  • Energon hunter
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 46,427
  • Joined: 12-June 03

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:54 PM

holy spit whats left for sdc now ?! :D
well throw another 5-9ish figures for me to grab out of all that ... not bad stuff all in all some I just don't have interest in though :)
I'm tempted to start getting the new god guys since they seem to be doing all of them ....

#13 User is offline   pooda 

  • Ratar-O
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,119
  • Joined: 06-March 08

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:02 PM

View PostRollo Tomassi, on May 20 2008, 02:12 PM, said:

when pooda starts his ARTEMIS: THE LINE STARTS HERE thread. I'm first in line!


hell...i havent even found classic aquaman for the people on that list!

#14 User is offline   Kill Solo 

  • Stormtrooper
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 867
  • Joined: 31-August 05

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:15 PM

This wave looks sweet. I can't wait till they hit retail!

#15 User is offline   GPM in ICT 

  • Mer-Man
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,770
  • Joined: 20-November 03

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:55 PM

View Postsynch, on May 20 2008, 08:54 PM, said:

holy spit whats left for sdc now ?! :D
well throw another 5-9ish figures for me to grab out of all that ... not bad stuff all in all some I just don't have interest in though :)
I'm tempted to start getting the new god guys since they seem to be doing all of them ....


I really don't think we'll se much we haven't already seen at SDCC from DC or Marvel. But I think we'll see a lot of the new 4" figures there.

#16 User is offline   DennisW22 

  • Mouser
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 216
  • Joined: 24-March 08

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:12 AM

wow these guys are really stepping up and giving marvel legends a run for their money, even though they reuse the same body sculpt, its a good solid sculpt for many DC characters, i can wait for all of these

#17 User is offline   Opticon 

  • Wants more Scud toys.
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,532
  • Joined: 01-December 03

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:04 AM

Have there been any announcements about the Walmart wave regarding whether it will be US only or available in Canada as well? Cause I gotta get me that eradicator.

#18 User is offline   JayC 

  • ENI Webmaster
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 14,068
  • Joined: 04-June 02

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:57 AM

Both the Wal-Mart and TRU exclusives are supposed to be carried by those retailers international stores.

#19 User is offline   GoldBlade6 

  • Andorian
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 165
  • Joined: 08-February 06

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:31 AM

I don't mind the re-use of bodies, but seeing the underwear line on characters like Batman Beyond, Captain Atom, The Atom, Black Lightning, Eradicator, etc. just kind of seems lazy. For all these characters and more, we couldn't get a set of thighs without this underwear line? I mean, I guess at least it's not that noticeable, but attention to detail counts.

#20 User is offline   Opticon 

  • Wants more Scud toys.
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,532
  • Joined: 01-December 03

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:52 PM

View PostJayC, on May 21 2008, 03:57 AM, said:

Both the Wal-Mart and TRU exclusives are supposed to be carried by those retailers international stores.

Excellent, thanks. :D

#21 User is offline   pooda 

  • Ratar-O
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,119
  • Joined: 06-March 08

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:59 PM

View PostGoldBlade6, on May 21 2008, 05:31 AM, said:

I don't mind the re-use of bodies, but seeing the underwear line on characters like Batman Beyond, Captain Atom, The Atom, Black Lightning, Eradicator, etc. just kind of seems lazy. For all these characters and more, we couldn't get a set of thighs without this underwear line? I mean, I guess at least it's not that noticeable, but attention to detail counts.



the croch line is going to be there regardless, giving the figs costume a "real" look about it

#22 User is offline   Ares6009 

  • Emperor's Royal Guard
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,627
  • Joined: 20-February 08

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:03 PM

View Postpooda, on May 22 2008, 01:59 PM, said:

View PostGoldBlade6, on May 21 2008, 05:31 AM, said:

I don't mind the re-use of bodies, but seeing the underwear line on characters like Batman Beyond, Captain Atom, The Atom, Black Lightning, Eradicator, etc. just kind of seems lazy. For all these characters and more, we couldn't get a set of thighs without this underwear line? I mean, I guess at least it's not that noticeable, but attention to detail counts.



the croch line is going to be there regardless, giving the figs costume a "real" look about it



Rather see a crotch line than a 'manhood' line. Seriously, though, it adds realism, like Pooda says. You don't think these guys do what they do all commando and what, do you?

#23 User is offline   pooda 

  • Ratar-O
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,119
  • Joined: 06-March 08

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:16 PM

View PostAres6009, on May 22 2008, 08:03 PM, said:

View Postpooda, on May 22 2008, 01:59 PM, said:

View PostGoldBlade6, on May 21 2008, 05:31 AM, said:

I don't mind the re-use of bodies, but seeing the underwear line on characters like Batman Beyond, Captain Atom, The Atom, Black Lightning, Eradicator, etc. just kind of seems lazy. For all these characters and more, we couldn't get a set of thighs without this underwear line? I mean, I guess at least it's not that noticeable, but attention to detail counts.



the croch line is going to be there regardless, giving the figs costume a "real" look about it



Rather see a crotch line than a 'manhood' line. Seriously, though, it adds realism, like Pooda says. You don't think these guys do what they do all commando and what, do you?



BETTER NOT!....

#24 User is offline   Ares6009 

  • Emperor's Royal Guard
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,627
  • Joined: 20-February 08

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:18 PM

View Postpooda, on May 22 2008, 11:16 PM, said:

View PostAres6009, on May 22 2008, 08:03 PM, said:

View Postpooda, on May 22 2008, 01:59 PM, said:

View PostGoldBlade6, on May 21 2008, 05:31 AM, said:

I don't mind the re-use of bodies, but seeing the underwear line on characters like Batman Beyond, Captain Atom, The Atom, Black Lightning, Eradicator, etc. just kind of seems lazy. For all these characters and more, we couldn't get a set of thighs without this underwear line? I mean, I guess at least it's not that noticeable, but attention to detail counts.



the croch line is going to be there regardless, giving the figs costume a "real" look about it



Rather see a crotch line than a 'manhood' line. Seriously, though, it adds realism, like Pooda says. You don't think these guys do what they do all commando and what, do you?



BETTER NOT!....


Treading into dangerous territory... Guess we better keep it PG. @loll@

#25 User is offline   pooda 

  • Ratar-O
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,119
  • Joined: 06-March 08

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:53 PM

View PostAres6009, on May 22 2008, 08:18 PM, said:

View Postpooda, on May 22 2008, 11:16 PM, said:

View PostAres6009, on May 22 2008, 08:03 PM, said:

View Postpooda, on May 22 2008, 01:59 PM, said:

View PostGoldBlade6, on May 21 2008, 05:31 AM, said:

I don't mind the re-use of bodies, but seeing the underwear line on characters like Batman Beyond, Captain Atom, The Atom, Black Lightning, Eradicator, etc. just kind of seems lazy. For all these characters and more, we couldn't get a set of thighs without this underwear line? I mean, I guess at least it's not that noticeable, but attention to detail counts.



the croch line is going to be there regardless, giving the figs costume a "real" look about it



Rather see a crotch line than a 'manhood' line. Seriously, though, it adds realism, like Pooda says. You don't think these guys do what they do all commando and what, do you?



BETTER NOT!....


Treading into dangerous territory... Guess we better keep it PG. @loll@



all i know is....if I make batman kick a guy, and something falls out.....BOOOOOY!...Mattel is going to be in for something SERIOUS!!!!

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us