Catwoman Takes The Batpod For A Spin In Dark Knight Rises

JayC

Looking at all of the pics, here's my feelings so far. The Catwoman pics look great and Anne Hathaway should do a good job. She won'tmake me forget Michelle Pfiefer by any means, but these pics do look cool. I will have to wait and see about Bane and how he is played. I am glad that they are trying to give him some bigscreen love after the Shumaker debacle of making him Poison Ivy's thug. I do wonder who the other villain will end up being because I don't see Bane carrying the film as the main villain.

None of the pics I've seen so far give me a good feeling about this film.

Maybe for superhero movies, the 3rd time ISN'T the charm?

Superman 3 was crap.

Spiderman 3 was wretched crap.

X-Men 3 was embarrassing crap.

Batman Forever (3rd movie) was crap.

...Oh, well. Wait-n-see...

It looks fine to me I do not think this is the final costume .But you know fanboys they take it too seriously the fim is not due until a year let see how the finish product turns out and then judge.

• Like 2

YoJoeBro is right. People spend too much time b******* about production photos.

There's clearly a fight going on here. Maybe the scene calls for Catwoman losing her cowl?

Other than that, it's clearly based on her modern look, which was what they said it was going to be.

• Like 1

There's clearly a fight going on here. Maybe the scene calls for Catwoman losing her cowl?

Other than that, it's clearly based on her modern look, which was what they said it was going to be.

So true check out CBR,all they do is #@$#@

I love how people can make an assessment of a two and half hour long film based on a single frame. "Oh this is gonna suck. I can already tell."

Please. Should we all be shocked when you buy your ticket next year, and watch the movie, already convinced that you'll hate it and looking for every little nitpick moment to reinforce your theory that the movie is trash.

Then you'll came back to the forums with your review "as I suspected all along, this movie was tragic crap and everybody involved should be banned from filmmaking..."

Your opinion is already invalididated. Haters gonna hate.

• Like 1

I mean...if criticism of a single still photo of a superhero costume EVER held up 12 months later when paeople actually SAW the movie (I'm talking pretty much ANY superhero movie) I'd cut some slack. But people watch these movies and--like it or hate it--I almost NEVER complain about the costume AFTER watching. On the contrary, they're usually in a rush to BUY the figures!!!

How many people trashed motion capture GL suits then couldn't wait to build their movie Corps and assemble Paralax???

With this Catwoman, I'm seeing tight black leather on a hot chick, so so far we're on target, aren't we? :D

I mean...if criticism of a single still photo of a superhero costume EVER held up 12 months later when paeople actually SAW the movie (I'm talking pretty much ANY superhero movie) I'd cut some slack. But people watch these movies and--like it or hate it--I almost NEVER complain about the costume AFTER watching. On the contrary, they're usually in a rush to BUY the figures!!!

How many people trashed motion capture GL suits then couldn't wait to build their movie Corps and assemble Paralax???

With this Catwoman, I'm seeing tight black leather on a hot chick, so so far we're on target, aren't we? :D

Actually, I never liked the bat-suit in either of Nolan's films, but the movies were so good it didn't seem right to complain.

And the only reason I ever bought any of the BATMAN Movie Master figures was because the TRU near me once had a "Buy 1, get 2 Free!" deal.

And...I have no intention of buying any GL movie master figs.

Guess I'm an outlier.

Welcome to the forum! Where people can exchange idea's and thoughts, and believe it or not, they won't always be positive and will most likely be very trivial.

These "Catwoman" pics suck! @smilepunch@

Anne Hathaway in tight clothes, yes please!

That "costume" does look tight, probably movement inhibiting in some ways. Though Im guessing she was somehow already familiar with getting into that Bat-pod riding position.....

I love Emma Peel!

Well, she's no Tara King. :wub:

Why couldnt they have a half naked Megan Fox as Catwoman?

:(

Because the only thing less attractive than a slammin' hot chick who ruins her body by covering it with tramp-stamps, is a slammin' hot chick who thinks she's hot BECAUSE she ruined her body with tramp-stamps.

Oh that, and Nolan has this weird hang-up where he only hires actors for his movies. Go figure.

No because she sucks at acting ,Not because she is covered with tattoos.Guss what Nolan want actors not just sex symbols.

• Like 3

No because she sucks at acting ,Not because she is covered with tattoos.Guss what Nolan want actors not just sex symbols.

Acting over sex symbols...this is still a comic book movie of sorts? We're not looking for Ophelia here.

Im so glad the world decided to tell me that Marion Cotillard is one of it's new "it" girls instead of letting me decide that for myself.

And Anne Hathaway...Disney's lil princess decides to take her shirt off a few times and make some pretentious garbage. Whoop-de-doo...

Nolan want actors

Then I wish he would wake up Michael Caine or give him something to do besides rest on his laurels

Acting over sex symbols...this is still a comic book movie of sorts? We're not looking for Ophelia here.

Im so glad the world decided to tell me that Marion Cotillard is one of it's new "it" girls instead of letting me decide that for myself.

And Anne Hathaway...Disney's lil princess decides to take her shirt off a few times and make some pretentious garbage. Whoop-de-doo...

Nolan want actors

Then I wish he would wake up Michael Caine or give him something to do besides rest on his laurels

Well at least they are better then megan fox ,and no comic book movies should think about what a good actor can help their movies.Bye the way I thought you were a girl and did not use stupid pictures up fornt.

• Like 2