Carolina Report

Agrevane

I did not see a page for North or South Carolina so I thought I would create one. If you live in one of these Areas please live you feed back on toys and store locations in these areas.

I have found the following toys In Anderson SC Target

Trans Former Energon Combiners:

Sand Storm

Sky Shadow

I have also seen them at Wal-Mart in Oconee & Anderson SC

I have seen wave one G.I.Joe Single Packs at Family Dollar, Dollar General, and CVS in Oconee SC area. They won't about $3 buck for them at CVS.

They Family Dollar Store in Oconee SC Had Ring Neck Vehicle, and a couple more Joe Vehicle I can't remember the names of, so keep an eye out.

Note: I have had better luck finding Toys available faster in Target than in Wal-Mart or Toys R Us, yet some times Wal-Mart will have them before both of the others.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have looked and looked my self fore Marvels wave 6-7. I don't even think Toy's R Us in my area has them yet. I will keep an eye out for them. I have to do some more last minute Christmas shopping and if I run across them I will post it.

I'm in Fayettehell...I mean Fayetteville, NC. I'm surprised I've had as much luck as I have lately. Before finding phasing Vision and Ghost Rider, the only chase/variant figure I had found was a Doombot and that was back when series 2 first came out.

Thats cool we only have Nick Fury and Silver Surfer set in are stores. I wish Wal-Mart would stock some Joe Vehicles in there stores. The only place I have had any luck finding them was at Toys r Us, Target and the Family Dollar store.

I went to The Super wal-mart In greenville Today. I found Nothing New. The Marvel Legends Section was filled with 5 Fury figures One sabertooth and two Mr Fantastic figures. The Spiderman section only had Two Movie Super - poseables .

Everything else waspicked over and strewn about So I had no way of seeing what was left. And the only boxsets left were Urban legends.

So yet again I get the feelings I will never see any new Marvel Legends figures on the pegs.

I got the Myrtle Beach and Wilmington areas on lock over here and...

Found SMC Carnage, SMC Alex Ross Spider-Man, Hawkeye, Vision, Apocalypse, basically all of MLVII in Myrtle Beach, South Cack.

Charlotte, up around the Concord area, is picked clean...don't even bother. Didn't have too much luck in Rock Hill, either. But, apparently Fayettenam is the place to be in the Carolinas this Christmas season.

Ok I went Back to the same Super-wal-mart I talked about earlier in this thread On Sunday and I Found(and bought) The Following

Sinister 6 Boxset

SMC Morbius

Everything Else was Gone No 20th Anniverasry Prime No Black gates boxset or Urban/x-men Boxset either

The Spider-man section had 4 web blasters left and that was it No figures other than the one I mentioned

As for the Marve Legends Display three maybe Five fury figures and One Mr Fantastic.

I am hopefully however that by March I will find new Stock worth buying

Ok, I'll bite. Here's what I'm still looking for:

ML Series III/VI

Unmasked Wolverine(pending)

ML Series IV/VII

Goliath

ML Series VI

Dark Phoenix

Brown Cable

ML Series VIII

Storm Variant

Black Widow Variant

Classic Captain America Variant

Doc Ock

Black Widow(pending)

Hulk Classics Series I

Abomination

Hulk Classics Series II

Absorbing Man

FF Box Set

Variant Invisible Woman

Variant Human Torch

Not like I expect any of them to be found...but ya never know.

Ok, I'll bite. Here's what I'm still looking for:

ML Series III/VI

Unmasked Wolverine(pending)

ML Series IV/VII

Goliath

ML Series VI

Dark Phoenix

Brown Cable

ML Series VIII

Storm Variant

Black Widow Variant

Classic Captain America Variant

Doc Ock

Black Widow(pending)

Hulk Classics Series I

Abomination

Hulk Classics Series II

Absorbing Man

FF Box Set

Variant Invisible Woman

Variant Human Torch

Not like I expect any of them to be found...but ya never know.

Pics posted would be a good thing, as i dont know how some of these look

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE