• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pictures of wave 9(2008 wave 5) at GI Joe Club

#51 User is offline   RobbieDigital 

• With Bottlecap Bitin Action!!!!
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:58 PM

WOW!!!! I got out of town for a week and this is what hits........

BBQ is probably one of my favorite characters from my childhood and one of my favorite RAH figures ever and the 25th/Modern version is easily the best one yet.

As you can tell I'm a pretty big BBQ fan......bring it on baby.

Also, what was going on with Hasbro's site.....it says they are out of stock.......were they ever up for pre-order???

#52 User is offline   Glue 

• Andorian

Posted 13 April 2008 - 05:05 PM

Just saw these the other day. Hot daaaaamn, Barbecue is the BOMB. He looks ready to get obscene phone calls from window wipers.

Hawk's jacket collar looks like it coulda been a tad better, but I'm liking finally seeing this version.

Bazooka looks like he needs Alpine.

#53 User is offline   Ares6009 

• Emperor's Royal Guard

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:30 PM

View PostrevSears, on Apr 9 2008, 10:36 PM, said:

Another thought about this that aggrivates me is that my local stores still haven't got anything past the wave that was made up of the box set figures single packed :( (at least on the single pack end, somehow i get new comic packs)

You'll get a kick out of this then... I went to Walmart today to see if I couldn't finally find Flash (for whatever reason, completely MIA everywhere!) and I saw they had just restocked their shelves. WITH WAVE 2!!! I could never find Lady Jaye when that one came out, and lo and behold, there she is. Pity I had chalked her up as a missed figure and bought her online, for a pretty penny more.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us