TNI Forums: i just got all of wave 2 - TNI Forums

Jump to content

  • 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

i just got all of wave 2 wave 2h

#101 User is offline   kingmoredred 

  • Cardassian
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 649
  • Joined: 06-April 05

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:00 PM

the star wars guys finally started listening to the boards and doing case ratios alot better now we got to start over with 25th stuff its crazy and they should all ready know that there are alot of armybuilders that collect joes from all the other joe series in the past. hasbro is just goofy like a dancing bananna @bananna@,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,@stupid@

#102 User is offline   evopete 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 47
  • Joined: 30-July 07

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:11 PM

Still nothing in Southern California... My wife has been looking and nothing, but she did find me the new TF stuff... so it has not been a total loss...

#103 User is offline   Ccav 

  • Fools!!!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,055
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:21 PM

this week is new crap week.
found the newest wave of everything

Voyager TF
Deluxe TF's
Wave 2 25th anniv
Wave 4 SW ( ani Fett, mcq vader)


all in all a good week for new stuff.
Check your Targets its where i found mine!

#104 User is offline   Tazzzman 

  • Tazzzman in da house!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,780
  • Joined: 18-November 03

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:39 PM

View PostCcav, on Sep 26 2007, 11:21 PM, said:

this week is new crap week.
found the newest wave of everything

Voyager TF
Deluxe TF's
Wave 2 25th anniv
Wave 4 SW ( ani Fett, mcq vader)


all in all a good week for new stuff.
Check your Targets its where i found mine!



Thanks for the FYI Cav, I will have to keep checking since I have not found squat in my area.

#105 User is offline   gscbr 

  • work in progress
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,775
  • Joined: 14-July 04

Posted 27 September 2007 - 01:07 AM

View PostCLAM34, on Sep 26 2007, 01:38 AM, said:

Plus, the fact that they are including the wave 1 figures again, means that all the wave 2 figures are shortpacked! Beachhead should have come 2 per case, and so should thr troopers.

actually, they aren't shortpacked. shortpacked refers to a figure that is packed in a case in a lesser quantity than the other figures. in this case, all of the figures are packed equally - 1 per case. sucks that the are packed in such small quantities, but it isn't the same as being shortpacked.

I found a whole whopping 1 case of wave 2 at the Azusa Wal Mart on Sunday morning. so for all you locals, you can stop checking, I cleared them out of the one case they are probably getting.

#106 User is offline   CLAM 

  • ADC MVP since '01
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 17,033
  • Joined: 29-April 03

Posted 27 September 2007 - 04:22 AM

View Postgscbr, on Sep 26 2007, 11:07 PM, said:

View PostCLAM34, on Sep 26 2007, 01:38 AM, said:

Plus, the fact that they are including the wave 1 figures again, means that all the wave 2 figures are shortpacked! Beachhead should have come 2 per case, and so should thr troopers.

actually, they aren't shortpacked. shortpacked refers to a figure that is packed in a case in a lesser quantity than the other figures. in this case, all of the figures are packed equally - 1 per case. sucks that the are packed in such small quantities, but it isn't the same as being shortpacked.

I found a whole whopping 1 case of wave 2 at the Azusa Wal Mart on Sunday morning. so for all you locals, you can stop checking, I cleared them out of the one case they are probably getting.



I understand what the term means... I was being figurative.

All the wave 2 figures are as difficult to find as a shortpacked figure. That is what I meant.

#107 User is offline   AgentKremzeek 

  • Nameless Thug
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 27-September 07

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:34 PM

#US1#

...Um gs, I'm new but wanted to inform you that the 25th waves come 2 each to a case of ten. I know this cause they opened one in front of me at a target near me. I left the remaing wave 2's for someone else, you know? Karma and all that. Oh btw forgot your name but your best bet is looking in targets in socal, no so much the Walmarts. I found mine in the Valley. Tell me your area and I shall tell you the G.I. Joe spot, Trans spot, and Star Wars spot.


"LET THE WEB OF REMEMBRANCE TELL THE TALE"


BOOYAH!!!!! Kremzeek! Kremzeek! Kremzeek!

#108 User is offline   CapnJeffro 

  • Horde Trooper
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,464
  • Joined: 23-September 02

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:04 AM

View PostAgentKremzeek, on Sep 27 2007, 09:34 PM, said:

#US1#

...Um gs, I'm new but wanted to inform you that the 25th waves come 2 each to a case of ten. I know this cause they opened one in front of me at a target near me. I left the remaing wave 2's for someone else, you know? Karma and all that. Oh btw forgot your name but your best bet is looking in targets in socal, no so much the Walmarts. I found mine in the Valley. Tell me your area and I shall tell you the G.I. Joe spot, Trans spot, and Star Wars spot.


"LET THE WEB OF REMEMBRANCE TELL THE TALE"


BOOYAH!!!!! Kremzeek! Kremzeek! Kremzeek!


Color me confused (on numerous levels). If it is 2 of each of the 5 (I'm assuming, Lady Jaye, Beachhead, Trooper, Buzzer, Serpentor) then why are all the online stores saying SE/CC/SS are coming with the new cases?

#109 User is offline   CLAM 

  • ADC MVP since '01
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 17,033
  • Joined: 29-April 03

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:08 AM

yeah, thats news to me... never heard them coming in cases of 10.

they come in cases of 8 everywhere else.

even the DTC stuff came in cases of 8.


its cool with me if they come in cases of 10 at Target.... even though I never find anything at Target because they don't stock enough product and their crap gets picked over real fast by scalpers or collectors.

#110 User is offline   Ccav 

  • Fools!!!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,055
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:14 AM

its eight


Lady Jaye
Beach head
trooper
buzzer
Serpentor
Cobra Commander
Storm Shadow
Snake eyes


thats a case. no more no less.
not the fact the target systems only show 8 to a case on top of
opening one myself.

#111 User is offline   Ccav 

  • Fools!!!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,055
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:17 AM

View PostTazzzman, on Sep 26 2007, 09:39 PM, said:

View PostCcav, on Sep 26 2007, 11:21 PM, said:

this week is new crap week.
found the newest wave of everything

Voyager TF
Deluxe TF's
Wave 2 25th anniv
Wave 4 SW ( ani Fett, mcq vader)


all in all a good week for new stuff.
Check your Targets its where i found mine!



Thanks for the FYI Cav, I will have to keep checking since I have not found squat in my area.


easiest way to get the stuff bro, is to have them sweep the system of the DPCI number, and tell
you which store has em. none of the Targets here had any figures on any pegs a week ago, so as soon
as i saw one store had "8" quantity, i went ahead and guessed it was wave 2, and got lucky. Even though it was the complete opposite end of town, But worth it.

#112 User is offline   Zaku 

  • Mouser
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 223
  • Joined: 22-April 06

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:47 AM

View PostCcav, on Sep 27 2007, 10:17 PM, said:

View PostTazzzman, on Sep 26 2007, 09:39 PM, said:

View PostCcav, on Sep 26 2007, 11:21 PM, said:

this week is new crap week.
found the newest wave of everything

Voyager TF
Deluxe TF's
Wave 2 25th anniv
Wave 4 SW ( ani Fett, mcq vader)


all in all a good week for new stuff.
Check your Targets its where i found mine!



Thanks for the FYI Cav, I will have to keep checking since I have not found squat in my area.


easiest way to get the stuff bro, is to have them sweep the system of the DPCI number, and tell
you which store has em. none of the Targets here had any figures on any pegs a week ago, so as soon
as i saw one store had "8" quantity, i went ahead and guessed it was wave 2, and got lucky. Even though it was the complete opposite end of town, But worth it.


Weird that Target got joes first this time. Got them at Ray & 48th and also at PV Mall Targets.

#113 User is offline   Riker 

  • shubway
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,120
  • Joined: 17-February 03

Posted 28 September 2007 - 05:18 PM

I found them all last night at the Walmart here in Miami on 87th AVE. in Doral!

They had:

3 Beachheads I bought 2
3 Serpentors I bought 1
2 Lady Jayes I bought 1
3 Buzzers I bought 1
2 Cobra Commanders I bought 1
4 Cobra Officers I bought 1
2 Stormshadows
2 SnakeEyes

I really am liking wave 2 and LJ looks awesome which I didn't like her at first!!!

#114 User is offline   The Superfly 

  • relentless hunter
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,706
  • Joined: 10-February 02

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:19 AM

Well the Joes finally hit here in Colorado, of course while my buddy Card is at the Con @smilepunch@

I hit 9 stores, and only found one set at Target - 3 of those stores each had the remains of one case (CC, SS, SE), and one walmart had those extras from 3 cases, so someone bought all 3 sets. bah!

#115 User is offline   chopsooie 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 88
  • Joined: 23-July 07

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:09 AM

Hey Gang,
Just got Wave 2 here in Arkansas.. Both Wal-Marts in Jonesboro recieved 3 cases each. After buying for myself. I pretty much wiped them out of Troopers; 2 Beachhead, 2 Buzzers, 6 Cobra troopers, 1 Lady Jaye, 1 Suckpentor. Lot of people may give me crap about buying all the Cobra troopers, But I believe the early bird gets the worm. I get up at 5:00 in the morning to search for these Joes, so I should get the pick of the litter.
Beachhead is good a great figure probalility my favorite out of this wave. Buzzer was never my favorite figure, but I do like this one, Lady Jady looks good also good poseibility, but a little disappointed that her wrist dont move. Cobra Trooper same as Cobra officer just wish they would have given them a different gun. And last but not least. Serpentor. I just was never a fan of this guy,but still a nice figure. Cant wait to get Zartan to shoot him in the face. I am so ready to get Wave 3. It seems they saved the best for last..

#116 User is offline   asurmac 

  • Battle Droid
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 360
  • Joined: 27-February 04

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:30 AM

I found them in Mayfield Ohio, but my Serpentor's hand was broken off inside his packaging when I opened him.

#117 User is offline   Jase 

  • Skeletor
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,635
  • Joined: 07-October 01

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:15 PM

Picked up the remaining four Wave 2 figures I needed today at Target:

Lady Jaye
Serpentor
Cobra Trooper
Beachhead

Looks like they had just stocked as they had exactly 8 figures and it was empty a few days ago.

#118 User is offline   Lady Jaye 

  • The First Lady of the TNI boards!!!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,037
  • Joined: 10-October 02

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:30 PM

After seeing the stuff that's coming out, I'm taking a break on the figures! I assume we'll see better versions of a lot of the characters! Take Flint for example, the new Crankcase has arms that would be perfect, so I'm hoping to see a fix there!! Perhaps a hatless Lady Jaye, and a vac metalized Destro!!

#119 User is offline   kreyonkid 

  • Tri-Klops
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,129
  • Joined: 28-September 04

Posted 29 September 2007 - 07:39 PM

View PostLady Jaye, on Sep 29 2007, 03:30 PM, said:

After seeing the stuff that's coming out, I'm taking a break on the figures! I assume we'll see better versions of a lot of the characters! Take Flint for example, the new Crankcase has arms that would be perfect, so I'm hoping to see a fix there!! Perhaps a hatless Lady Jaye, and a vac metalized Destro!!


you know, that ain't a bad idea. i mean, we got until jan 08 til the good stuff starts coming in. i wouldn't mind a hatless LJ, i passed her up a couple times.

Share this topic:


  • 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us