TNI Forums: DCIH Defense Of Oa Green Lantern 6 pack - Toys R Us Exclusive - TNI Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DCIH Defense Of Oa Green Lantern 6 pack - Toys R Us Exclusive

#26 User is offline   Eric 

• Zartan
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:51 PM

Glad to hear it. I've pretty much decided I'll only collect Batman and related characters (including the Justice League), so Hush is the first single I've been waiting to hit.

#27 User is offline   Cmdr_Y 

• Captain Cold

Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:21 PM

I found this set at TRU today - it was on the shelf above a 19.99 price tag so I was very excited! I got up to the register and rung out my other items and then bam - this set comes up at 34.99! I just reflexively said - oh that's supposed to be 19.99. No one was back in the action figure isle so the clerk and I just went back there - sure enough there was a whole mess of them right above that price tag. Well, upon reading the item description it was for the Marvel Legends 2-packs.

Then she said that she'd sell it at that price since it was so misleading.

So, I got the set for 19.99!

#28 User is offline   pogoman 

• The PogoMaster

Posted 31 October 2008 - 11:07 PM

this line is so depressing it needs to pack some zoloft as a bonus.

#29 User is offline   slim19722 

• Mouser

Posted 01 November 2008 - 03:48 PM

I just came from TRU and they have Exclusive 6-Pack. Also had single card repacked into 2-packs-Flash vs Dr Zoom and Guy Garber vs Black Hand for $10.99.

#30 User is offline   Eric 

• Zartan

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:46 PM

View Postslim19722, on Nov 1 2008, 04:48 PM, said:

I just came from TRU and they have Exclusive 6-Pack. Also had single card repacked into 2-packs-Flash vs Dr Zoom and Guy Garber vs Black Hand for $10.99.

"Ripoff," says the broken record.

@firedevil@

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us