grizzlor next ???

shokker

they are reporting at the org that they saw a picture of grizzlor??? could this be true? they said that it happend at the slideshow but no one was fast enough to take a picture i guess. this would be awesome. i would love to get a new horde member.

they are reporting at the org that they saw a picture of grizzlor??? could this be true? they said that it happend at the slideshow but no one was fast enough to take a picture i guess. this would be awesome. i would love to get a new horde member.

yes Grizzlor was teased as A upcoming figure, not next.

Grizzlor was a fave as a kid I hope they put out variant color furs! I had the dark one as a kid & loved it :) Did not even know there was a light brown version until I was an adult or at least teen with internet @loll@

This image has been getting passed around as the tease, I'm not sure that was the tease or just someone's head that got in front of the projector

normal10.jpg

With the subscription are the figures still $20 and if you don't want a figure can you pass on it?

This image has been getting passed around as the tease, I'm not sure that was the tease or just someone's head that got in front of the projector

normal10.jpg

With the subscription are the figures still $20 and if you don't want a figure can you pass on it?

Nope... You have to get them all... They still 20 dollars...

By my count, it's $470 before shipping.

12 monthly figures = $240

4 quarterly bonus figures = $80

4 oversized beasts or army builders = $130

Yeah my bad I missed some stuff on the list :D Is crazy amount either way! Hey for those with multiple subscriptions do you're figures all get shipped in the same package ?.. Hmm I'm kind of surprised that they don't have up a wundar subscription bonus figure option ...

normal10.jpg

Nope... You have to get them all... They still 20 dollars...

Oh? Then I won't become a member then because I don't want the large ones and knowing me they will come when I have no cash to get these and screw me up

Matty should look at the Transformers Collectors Club they do it better

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screams like a little girl! @loll@

OMG! Grizzlor is my 3rd most wanted character(after Kobra Khan and Leech), so I'm very excited about this one. The biggest disappointment about the early death of the 2002 line for me, even more than not getting Clawful, was that we didn't get any of the Horde. They are my favorite MOTU faction.

My only concern is that they'll have to shave off some of his hair around the articulation like they did with Moss Man. It worked for him, but Grizzlor should be as furry as possible. :)

I'd think it would be someone who has not had a toy yet ... Or like wundar some variation of a character that already is out ... Though I'd think this time they would want something that would wow people ... Or some lame variant like a green heman covered in slime from the pitt @loll@ Flipping through all the comics now but they pretty much cover all the characters too hard to guess

Had one as a kid and I did enjoy him, look forward to him though I don't want real fur, but maybe it won't be so bad.

As for the subscription........they can have it, it isn't worth it at all for me. I don't want to get stuck with anything else extra besides the items I want. Plus that is too much money they are asking for, what about people who buy doubles..............holy geezzz. Hopefully they have produced enough that I can simply order from Matty.com and call it a day.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE