• Rock Demi-God
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:44 PM

2008 SDCC Day 2: DC Direct Panel

#2 User is offline   Snowman81 

• Trypticon
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:52 PM

I was hoping we'd see some pics of Dr. Manhattan from the Watchmen movie (both the 6"-7" figure and the 13" figure). For some reason I feel he's not going to look quite right.....but I'm hopeful.

#3 User is offline   MysterioMenace 

• Snakeman
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:28 PM

Would someone please ask more Movie Masters questions. Id love to hear the likelihood of getting a Keaton Batman, Nicholson Joker, and Pfeiffer Catwoman, especially with older Reeves Superman figures being possible. Any word on whether or not well get Ras Al Ghul/Ducard, Two-face, and more figures from the newer Batman films? Very cool to see were getting a scaled Bat pod.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us