Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Review: Catwoman

#1 User is offline   TomE 

• Battle Droid
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 November 2007 - 09:06 PM

Found DCSH Catwoman this week, so I posted a review: http://toynewsi.com/...80&itemid=12141

#2 User is offline   MisterPL 

• Mouser

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:25 PM

That's a pretty decent review except for the mention of "Batwoman." Selina's milk beard (for lack of a better term) was a deal-breaker for me. I keep hoping Mattel will fix this before production ends but I keep seeing her on the pegs with that wacky paint error.

#3 User is offline   acethebathound 

• Quintesson

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:38 PM

Yeah that mouth paint issue is just...wrong.

So

So

Wrong.

I had to pass when I saw the figure in the stores.

#4 User is offline   TomE 

• Battle Droid

Posted 28 November 2007 - 06:09 PM

View PostMisterPL, on Nov 27 2007, 07:25 PM, said:

That's a pretty decent review except for the mention of "Batwoman." Selina's milk beard (for lack of a better term) was a deal-breaker for me. I keep hoping Mattel will fix this before production ends but I keep seeing her on the pegs with that wacky paint error.

Oh, yeah, ha, its because i was reviewing catwoman, so i started thinking batwoman instead of batgirl. Why shouldn't she be a batwoman though? Oh well, I'll fix it if it really bugs you.

#5 User is offline   hebime 

• Andorian

Posted 28 November 2007 - 06:38 PM

This figure is awesome. I think that the paint on the face is just so noticeable from the close up photos. The paint on mine is no where near as bad as that. It does not even bother me that the same body is on the three bat women. It fits the characters. I only wish there was removable goggles on her.

#6 User is offline   Prime2099 

• Snakeman

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:09 PM

I didn't really even notice the white around the mouth until i saw the pics on this review. I then looked at mine and it isn't horrible, it's not too noticeable so i don't really care.

#7 User is offline   Leatusiv 

• Quintesson

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:43 PM

I'm not that worried about it I have the Hush version and her Goggles do come off.

#8 User is offline   TomE 

• Battle Droid

Posted 29 November 2007 - 05:11 PM

yeah, I didn't have the hush version, so i couldn't compare. From what I've seen, I like the Hush version's head sculpt better.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us