• Energon hunter
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:12 AM

mmm ... wings :)

#27 Guest_ARES_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:52 PM

View Postsuperpowers1986, on Nov 19 2008, 10:02 PM, said:

DCUC have always had better articulation and look to their figures, with this Wave they have certified their stance as being officially better than Marvel Legends. At this time its like comparing Super Powers figures to Secret War figures, we know who the clear winner is. The only thing DCUC needs to do is some mega BAF's. I am sorry but at this time with the Sentinels and Galactus, even Apoc(however its spelled) ML still have the advantage. I want to see some major league BAF's in the DC universe.

This wave is awesome

Better Articulation? Nope! Better character selection yes! But how can they even compare when so many figure reuse the same three bucks? (Bucks=bodies used in the casting/molding process)

Super Powers vs. Secret Wars? Marvel legends is more like Super Powers with it's dept and scope...

BAF vs. Collect and Connect; Just like in the Comics... The crib ideas from Marvel!

Needless to say, I really ant that Mr. Terrific!!!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us