All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This is a great statues.... BUT ... as I always says..... The price......!!?
  3. Now thats a Masters of the Universe figures .. only downside is the price.....!!!
  4. Man, Iron Studios' stuff is so gorgeous looking. That Mumm-Ra is particularly nice (though I'd kind of wish it were a little bigger). Not that it matters, I don't really collect statues, but companies like this kind of make me wish I did.
  5. Blown away that Big Bubba comes with the UWF title. Such an awesome era... I don't collect wrestling figures but I'll grab Ray for that belt
  6. ROBOTKINGDOM.COM Newsletter #1731 Resumption of airmail services to Various countries resumed USA: All post services are availableAustralia: All post services are availableFrance: All post services are availableSouth Korea: All post services are availableUK: All post services are availableIndonesia: All post services are availableSingapore: All post services are availableSpain: All post services are availableJapan: All post services are availableIreland: All post services are availableNew Zealand: All post services are availableMalaysia: All post services are availableRussia: All post services are availableCanada: All post services are available (EMS Weight Limit: 10kg)Argentina: All post services are availablePeru: All post services are available Brunei: Small Packet and EMS availableGuam: Small Packet and EMS availableItaly: Small Packet and EMS availableChile: Small Packet and Air Mail Parcel availableColombia: Only Small Packet availableBolivia: Only Small Packet availableIceland: Only Small Packet available For other countries details, can check the link belowTypes of services currently available to overseas destinationshttps://www. View the full article
  7. Today
  8. It looks like April of 2025 will be filling out more of the Transformers Legacy threads with the United Wave 1 figures surfacing on the SNS. The sublines for Animated, Armada, G1/2 and Generations galore. Some of these have been called already, with some interesting characters on the list such as Solus Prime, Prima, and the first of the Arielbots landing. View the full article
  9. If my limited preplay knowledge is accurate, it’s kind of like the light collector thing from Twilight Princess. If you didn’t play that, its ok. I think it’s something to store the tears scattered throughout Hyrule
  10. Thankfully, she's available on Frazeta girls site for 69.99 + 10 shipping (and they offer 15% off for first time customer) but unlike BBTS they take money upfront. I'm still thinking about this, while body sculpt is great, as weird as it sounds knees are sculpted incredibly well, paint apps are more than decent but yet, I still don't feel the face, I see that effort was clearly put into it but somehow results weren't as great as one might think, it's tough to both translate Frazetta art as well as that animation style into figure form.
  11. We're rolling out for the weekend with another alternate from the oversized end of the spectrum. I like big Primes and I cannot lie, and the Lewin Resources LW-01 Atlas is one of the biggest Optimus Prime action figures you can find. The unofficial oversized MP-01 mold at 28 inches tall figure is challenged by its great mass, at a generous weight of 9. View the full article
  12. Shown below is a teaser look at the new Masters of the Universe 1/6 Scale Teela Figure from Mondo.. Stay tuned!
  13. I thoroughly enjoyed the Transformers Studio Series Starscream, then I looked at the Movie Masterpiece. View the full article
  14. Shown below is the new Star Wars: Ahsoka 1/10 Art Scale Limited Edition Statues are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.
  15. Shown below is the new Iron Studios Masters of the Universe Battle Diorama Series Trap Jaw 1/10 Art Scale BBTS Exclusive Limited Edition Statue are available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $179.99. Skeletor's Wizard of Weapons in a statue of his original version by Iron Studios! One of Skeletor's main minions, called the Wizard of Weapons, member of the Evil Warriors of Eternia, the cyborg villain is always armed for battle with his mechanical arm and his crushing jaw. He stands out on the battleground not only because of his technological resources and combat skills, but also because of his bellicose creations in the form of artifacts, weapons, vehicles, and all types of instruments of destruction created for his master and allies. Presented over a rocky base, this Trap Jaw color variant is a BBTS exclusive and was inspired by the colors of the original action figure of the villain produced by Mattel in the 80's. Product Features 11 inches tall (28cm) 1/10 Scale Made of polystone Based on Masters of the Universe Part of the Battle Diorama series BBTS exclusive Limited edition of 200 pieces Box Contents Trap Jaw statue
  1. Load more activity
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 115 Guests (See full list)

• Members

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    1.7m
    Total Posts
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE