• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

G.I.Joe Combat Heroes: 2008 SDCC Exclusive

#26 User is offline   wolverine2281 

• Horde Trooper
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:44 PM

that would be sweet if somebody would pick me up 1 of each :hint: :hint: :) I was planning on going but I'll be having a wolvie jr. soon so won't get to go:(

#27 User is offline   Ren 

• 88 miles an hour

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:04 PM

NOT INTERESTED GI Joe IS already a kids toy, I got my first Joes in 1982 when I was 3 and didn't choke on anything. These are a waste of plastic.

#28 User is offline   Tazzzman 

• Tazzzman in da house!

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:46 PM

Looks good to me, I have been asking if we were going to get these for a while now. I look forward to seeing more of them at the Joe Con (hopefully). They remind me of the gi joe kids that some artist did a while back as well as the images that were either at joebattlelines or joesightings where the goes looked like little kids. I have to find the name of that artist.

#29 User is offline   nevermore 

• Flock Member

Posted 17 May 2008 - 01:06 AM

I am probably going to the SDCC this year! I'm gonna check these out. I'll get the CC but I don't know about these.

#30 User is offline   hellion 

• Foot Soldier

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:37 AM

bottomline is that they are going to be sweet as hell!! yo joe!

I quit on joe figures a long time ago, but now ima get these for sure!! awesome awesome awesome!!

hasbro does it again!!

#31 User is offline   Scotty97 

• A$$hole-li-oh-li-oh

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:45 AM

I think these are pretty cool. If they don't overdo the releases in the first year like they did with SW and Marvel, I'll be all in. I just can't spend the $7-8 per pack when they release 30+ in a year. I was behind on Marvel after a month?!

I would go crazy, now, if they would do G.I.Joe Mighty Muggs. MMs are my current obsession, with SW, Marvel and the upcoming Indy line. Woot!

#32 User is offline   KamenDreda 

• KamenDreda

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:33 PM

View PostRedKat, on May 16 2008, 04:52 PM, said:

View Postxhairs, on May 16 2008, 01:56 PM, said:

View PostKamenDreda, on May 16 2008, 02:08 PM, said:

Uggh... I hate these things... Ya'll have fun with them. I won't be paying them any attenion

IM WITH YOU LOL.

you guys are no fun. but ill bet you once thay come out youll get them,

I can pretty much garantee you I won't. I love Marvel characteres too (about as equally as Joe if not more) and I have never given the Marvel ones a second look. These little chuncks of plastic do nothing for me.

#33 User is offline   Tazzzman 

• Tazzzman in da house!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 03:03 PM

View PostScotty97, on May 17 2008, 11:45 AM, said:

I think these are pretty cool. If they don't overdo the releases in the first year like they did with SW and Marvel, I'll be all in. I just can't spend the $7-8 per pack when they release 30+ in a year. I was behind on Marvel after a month?!

I would go crazy, now, if they would do G.I.Joe Mighty Muggs. MMs are my current obsession, with SW, Marvel and the upcoming Indy line. Woot!

Mighty Muggs would be killer!

#34 User is offline   RobbieDigital 

• With Bottlecap Bitin Action!!!!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:54 PM

I don't get the Mighty Mugg thing..........I kinda think they look stupid. I wasn't really liking these until I saw them on card.........the cards on these things are really sharp. I just hope the store ones look as good the convention ones.

#35 User is offline   Starman1980 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 17 May 2008 - 09:11 PM

I like these cause you mostly get two for your money and you can fit a large collection of them in a small space. Id love to see someones collection of all these type figures togeather marvel ,tf and sw ones

#36 User is offline   Woodsmok1227 

• Nameless Thug

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:20 PM

Here's a picture of nearly full collection of the little Marvel Super Hero Squad, Galactic Heroes, and Trasformer figures, I think he has everything including the new Indiana Jones figures but the picture is kind of old and doesn't have all his newest stuff.

http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?image...n_122_931lo.jpg

from one of the admins JP at the Super Hero Squad forum

http://du5tin.proboards91.com/index.cgi?bo...=145&page=1

#37 User is offline   DPrime 

• Happy to be back...

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:45 AM

View PostScotty97, on May 17 2008, 08:45 AM, said:

There weren't all that many Transformer ones, especially if all you were collecting were the G1 ones (like me).

#38 User is offline   Mullog21 

• Driller

Posted 25 May 2008 - 03:43 PM

Not surprised, doesn't look that bad

#39 User is offline   Xfactorz 

• Nameless Thug

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:11 PM

I will definitely try to get these. I just hope they still have them available over the weekend. I love the C.C. and hope the variant is just as good. As for the mighty mugs, I have to own everything Snake Eyes so it is a yes from me as well (I can see them sitting on my desk already!).

#40 User is offline   Viper Hunter 

• The Good

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:49 PM

Okay! So they're going to BROADEN the horizons of the toyline here with these. Attract a YOUNGER audience and edjamucate'em on the ARAH mythos EARLY in life, so they'll grow up to be toy collecting geeks like the rest of us? LONG LIVE G.I.JOE!!! #US1#

I've no problem with that. it's cool.

I know I won't be collecting them MYSELF, but I'm already too picky as it is, and don't just buy EVERYTHING that has G.I.Joe or ARAH characters involved with it.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us