• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Super 7 Funko ReAction series

#26 User is offline   shokker 

• Jackleman
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:08 AM

i havent seen the alien figs in hand but i preordered the terminator figures and michael myers. these look like a lot of fun and terminator is my favorite franchise so yeah i can't wait.

#27 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

• Snakeman

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:18 AM

View Postjedimaster-c, on 09 February 2014 - 01:49 PM, said:

I know Funkco has a Kenner style 3 3/4 inch Six Million Dollar man line coming out too.

Thank you! I wouldn't have known about these unless I looked here. Just picked up the 3 pack from BBTS. :) They are from ZICA Toys though.

#28 User is offline   Devilbat 

• "What are you prepared to do?"

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:10 PM

I just preordered a bunch of these yesterday. Finally, a Firefly line!! Yay!! And they're old-fashioned-Kenner-esque-looking to boot!! I just can't wait to get these...

#29 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho
  • Group: Admin

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

I dunno.... these "new" ones, are they sculpted to look like old vintage figures? Cause some of those pics have an almost animated look and those Terminator figs look horrible. I'll wait and hope they have pics of the Firefly figs at Toy Fair. I'm really hoping they have 6" ones for sure as these vintage looking figs just don't do it for me.

#30 User is offline   fettman 

• Andorian

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

View PostJoeRhyno, on 14 February 2014 - 11:41 AM, said:

I dunno.... these "new" ones, are they sculpted to look like old vintage figures? Cause some of those pics have an almost animated look and those Terminator figs look horrible. I'll wait and hope they have pics of the Firefly figs at Toy Fair. I'm really hoping they have 6" ones for sure as these vintage looking figs just don't do it for me.

I agree. I want the rocketeer figure but the stick figure design I hate.

#31 User is offline   Devilbat 

• "What are you prepared to do?"

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:54 AM

Well, in my wildest dreams Hasbro would do a full Firefly/Serenity line on-par with the Star Wars Black Series, complete with a BMF-style Serenity ship, but I'll settle for some retro-style figures. 7-inch NECA figures would be nice also, but one can only dream...

#32 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

• Snakeman

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:02 PM

I like the Alien figures, but I think the 70's action figure look for newer properties is kinda lame. Snake Plisken I get because he's from the early 80's... but I think they are jumping the shark with some of these figures.

#33 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:47 PM

I kinda feel the same way, especially at $15-20 a pop. Now, if they did these in retro packages but modern sculpts... I'd be all over them. I still get the aliens reasoning, but these other ones, I don't know. I hope the vintage guys like them, and buy them. More money they make the more money they can put into something else, lol.

#34 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

• Snakeman

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:16 AM

Those Goonies and Back to the Future figures look pretty cool though, I might have to try and get them.

#35 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

The Rocketeer ReAction Figure Video Review & Images are up:

http://toynewsi.com/...74&itemid=22794

#36 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

• Snakeman

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:13 AM

Super 7 announced more Alien Reaction figures. Not much info other than there will be an exclusive at SDCC... like lest year.

#37 User is offline   jedimaster-c 

• Carnage

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:31 PM

Picked up Ripley, Dallas and Kane in the Nostromo Space suit from a Barns and Noble up in Franklin TN last Friday. I left Ash and the Alien(big Chap) was already gone. They were price at 9.95. I would love to see the Colonial marines done up in the same format.

#38 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

• Snakeman

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

Anyone going to SDCC?

Attached File(s)

#39 User is offline   jedimaster-c 

• Carnage

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:24 PM

The look on the girl's face is priceless. I thinks its a neat looking playset. If anyone is going to SDCC I would like one. I love the Alien figures. Oh, I also got big chap in from BN.com.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us