Resolute online NOW!

yojoebro82

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i told myself i'd wait but i couldn't resist... i WANT MOOOOORE!!!!

Yeah..I thought I'd prefer to wait and catch it all in one showing, but when I saw they were giving us 10 minutes on this first one, I couldn't help myself either. ^_^

All I got to say is....

aclap.gifBRAAAAAVO!!!

This is definitely the kind of G.I.JOE I've always imagined they'd be like and this cartoon captures it almost to a tee!

I'd take 2 hours (or MORE) of THIS kind of format and style, over what I FEAR the live action movie is going to offer up, but that's yet to be decided on, but THIS cartoon is awesome in the meantime. Not a single complaint! #US1#

Got a question...

If anybody wasn't familiar with the history of these characters (from the Joes or the Cobra's) and were to watch this cartoon, how quickly do you think they'd pick up enough to enjoy it? How quickly did this cartoon establish that Cobra Commander is a slimy azzhole terrorist, murdering S.O.B. out to achieve the ultimate power over the WOOOOORLD...and G.I.Joe is there to try and stop him?

Right QUICK into the thick of it, some murder, death and mayhem to fire up the action and the plot and establish an interest in what these guys (G.I.Joe) are gonna have to DO about it, and does anyone think the casual observer, non-Joe fan wouldn't have their curiosity peaked? Be fair, and keep in mind that it's going to have to be individuals who would appreciate these kind of mature CARTOON to begin with, and a person who loves action movies and whatnot, and not somebody like Tipper Gore. ^_^

How far into the live-action movie, do you think we'll be dragged to get us to THIS point, that THIS cartoon has accomplished in the first 5 minutes?

Ok, this IS the ultimate GI Joe, this is how all of us older people used to play with our joe figures, anyway, now i really want a whole line up Resolute figures, loving the designs. Heres to hoping we get more characters down the road, im especially loving that Snake Eyes design and Firefly, CANT WAIT to see Zartan.

THAT is GI Joe. Holy $#!t!

A LOT of daring death in the beginning. It's weird seeing Joe with such nice animation and voicework. I can't wait for the rest.

Speaking of voicework, I think I recognized the voice of the guy doing Duke; isn't that the same guy that does Solid Snake in the Metal Gear Solid games? Freaking awesome...

THAT is GI Joe. Holy $#!t!

A LOT of daring death in the beginning. It's weird seeing Joe with such nice animation and voicework. I can't wait for the rest.

Speaking of voicework, I think I recognized the voice of the guy doing Duke; isn't that the same guy that does Solid Snake in the Metal Gear Solid games? Freaking awesome...

Not David Hayter. Steve Blum.

He did Spike Spiegel on Cowboy Bebop, Wolverine on Wolverine and the X-Men and a ton of other stuff.

God damn, I knew this was gonna be good when I first saw the trailer at Joecon last year and I'm glad it does not disapoint.

Spoiler, highlight to read.

Poor Bazook, we hardly new ya.

i told myself i'd wait but i couldn't resist... i WANT MOOOOORE!!!!

Yeah..I thought I'd prefer to wait and catch it all in one showing, but when I saw they were giving us 10 minutes on this first one, I couldn't help myself either. ^_^

All I got to say is....

aclap.gifBRAAAAAVO!!!

This is definitely the kind of G.I.JOE I've always imagined they'd be like and this cartoon captures it almost to a tee!

I'd take 2 hours (or MORE) of THIS kind of format and style, over what I FEAR the live action movie is going to offer up, but that's yet to be decided on, but THIS cartoon is awesome in the meantime. Not a single complaint! #US1#

man me too i want a yrs worth.

Urgghhhh.........I'm standing duty this weekend, go figure on government computers I can't get the adultswim website. We have internet access but its filtered somewhat.......no youtube or anything like that. Pretty lame........I have to wait until Monday.

Maybeeeee I can run home tomorrow or something........ @grumpy@