pics of wave 3 comic packs

heikks86

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to see that the Cobra Officer will finally come with his AK-47 and I noticed that the Crimson Guard is holding a Springfield 03 Rifle.

I thought that was funny the comic for which this pack is based is titled "All About Springfield". Also, shouldn't there be a picture of the pack with

Ace and Wild Weasel?

Tomax and Xamot look good.

SE and SS, well they put more work into them then I expected, but still not enough to buy them.

The CG and "Scar" are nice, but I hate the comic colors on Scar...If it had been normal colors I might have bought this pack.

Now where are Ace and WW?

I like what I am seeing.

The Snakes/SS pack isn't as bad as I thought it would be because Stormy looks pretty nifty with that deco and cape. I don't know why his weapons are blue and bright yellow though, that is stupid.

The twins look very nice from what I can tell.

I am thinking that the CG/Officer pack is great. I will want to grab a few of the CGs to do head swaps with, maybe get some Joes in disguise as CGs... the Scar dude is dissappointing that it comes with the yellow deco, but I think a head swap could be done easily with the grey deco that the Officer comes with

i like all of these my fav of coarse is the twins but im impressed with the ss i guess i like his cape the cg and scar pack is allright with a head swap scar will be cool and does anyone know when wave 1 is comming out im not looking forward to waiting for wave 2 and 3 because wave 1 will probally sit for awhile and clog pegs

BTW, anybody able to see these pics any larger?

I thought clicking them would make them bigger, but all I got was some damn warning and then another page with.. SMALLER pics, lol...

hopefully we'll get some nice large ones here at TNI soon

The twins look great!!! I'm assuming the Crimson Guard is coming with two heads, cause the helmet doesn't look like it'd fit over his head?

What is that writing on the CG and Officer's chests?

I think the writing is some kind of marking that you often see on prototypes... The officer has it too.

All 3 of these sets look AWESOME IMO!!! I can't believe that people are hating on the Snake-Eyes and Stormy pack too.......I'm usually against them re-packing Snake-Eyes all the time but they both look cool as hell. Snake-Eyes with the battle damage........C'mon someone has to admit these are cool..........Yeah, the colors on Storm Shadow are a little cheesy but that can be fixed with a little paint. I'm all over all 3 of these sets.

All 3 of these sets look AWESOME IMO!!! I can't believe that people are hating on the Snake-Eyes and Stormy pack too.......I'm usually against them re-packing Snake-Eyes all the time but they both look cool as hell. Snake-Eyes with the battle damage........C'mon someone has to admit these are cool..........Yeah, the colors on Storm Shadow are a little cheesy but that can be fixed with a little paint. I'm all over all 3 of these sets.

yeah i actually really want these sets now!!

SE and SS are really good. they are actually re-sculpted which impresses me and so i will get them prob

the only thing that could make the crimson twins better would be retro packaging!!! please hasbro!!!! i was hoping they'd have this look and not be in business suits or crimson guard uniforms which would be the easy ways out.

the trooper pack is good. i wish the officer had dif colors but the crimson guard is great and i can see people buying many of these packs just to have undercover joes in CG uniforms

What is that writing on the CG and Officer's chests?

I think the writing is some kind of marking that you often see on prototypes... The officer has it too.

Hmmm I make the letters out to be HFE. It could mean Hasbro Final Example.

Yay Crimson Twins! I just wish the CGs were more like the originals. Scarface is a surprise.