• Group: Members

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:09 PM

G.I.Joe Combat Heroes Series 2 Carded & Loose Images

View the full article

#2 User is offline   Rollo Tomassi 

• Smug

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:37 PM

Once again, strangely I only want the bad guys. But I guess I'll have to buy the good guys to get them.

(sigh)

#3 User is offline   Admiral Hunter 

• REF Fleet Admiral

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:26 PM

View PostRollo Tomassi, on Oct 27 2008, 06:37 PM, said:

Once again, strangely I only want the bad guys. But I guess I'll have to buy the good guys to get them.

(sigh)

I again think they'd be great on a desk... But I don't think I'll be buying these at all. :)

I don't have my own house, so I've got my ACTUAL Joes taking up the desk space now.

My own house = lots of display areas, so desk is free for small things like Combat Heroes!

-Kevin

#4 User is offline   wolverine2281 

• Horde Trooper

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:33 AM

I knew I'd want Storm Shadow, but I might pick up the Destro/Scarlett.

#5 User is online   CaptainTriumph 

• All-Star Member

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:28 AM

I still am on the fence with these. I'm already collecting alot of different lines as it is...

#6 User is offline   Samantha 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:06 AM

These little Joes are so darn cute. Little Timber is adorable and Cobra Commander is very nice too.

I know many of you won't get behind these little guys and that is OK. They are aimed at children and their cute factor doesn't make them appealing to many older collectors. I just hope that kids find them worthy, it will be the children of today that will become the collectors of tomorrow. With a little luck these guys will provide the spring board needed to jump start many new collectors.

I think I will enjoy these guys.

#7 User is offline   RobbieDigital 

• With Bottlecap Bitin Action!!!!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:27 PM

I'm all over Wave 2........I'll probably get this whole wave. I saw Wave 1 the other day finally in the store and passed. But I like every character in Wave 2.

#8 User is offline   Shogunfox 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:07 PM

They're cute alright but again, the grouping sucks. Why put Scarlett with Destro? She's perfect with Baroness and Destro is perfect with Flint. Oh well. My baby son would probably love these but he's too young and I'll get those deep regrets watching him ripping open the bubbles to take them out and chewing on them. Ha ha!! For those who want these, I wouldn't rush to buy them, you watch, they'll be put on sale before summer returns, just like those Transformers' "Robot Heroes". YO JOE!!! #US1# #US1# #US1#

#9 User is offline   Jbluez 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:23 PM

View PostShogunfox, on Oct 28 2008, 11:07 AM, said:

They're cute alright but again, the grouping sucks. Why put Scarlett with Destro?

Scarlett the girl hostage from "The mass device" part 5. :P

#10 User is offline   RobbieDigital 

• With Bottlecap Bitin Action!!!!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:25 PM

View PostShogunfox, on Oct 28 2008, 02:07 PM, said:

They're cute alright but again, the grouping sucks. Why put Scarlett with Destro? She's perfect with Baroness and Destro is perfect with Flint. Oh well. My baby son would probably love these but he's too young and I'll get those deep regrets watching him ripping open the bubbles to take them out and chewing on them. Ha ha!! For those who want these, I wouldn't rush to buy them, you watch, they'll be put on sale before summer returns, just like those Transformers' "Robot Heroes". YO JOE!!! #US1# #US1# #US1#

Probably because they never really put 2 females in the same packaging.....at least with boy themed lines. They think that with 2 females in the same pack....they won't sell.

I just like that they are something different.......I like all things GI Joe.....and these are cool enough to pick up some of the sets.....I'm only gonna go for the characters I like.....but they are different and cool enough for me to pick up a couple sets.

If only they could make an exclusive or something of these little guys from the "Once upon a Joe" episode.......Combat Hero ShipShape, Frog-Face, De Duke, and Leatherhead....How cool would that be?

Breath Mint! Candy Mint! Breath Mint!!

#11 User is offline   Cmdr_Y 

• Captain Cold

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:51 PM

Has Hasbro released what figures are going to be in wave 3? Or when the ship date is for wave 2?

#12 User is offline   obiprime 

• $ I like It $

Posted 29 October 2008 - 07:02 PM

My 2 year old baby dont even like these he prefers the 25th figures!!! :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us