TNI Forums: TMNT Custom Shredder (90's Movie Version) - TNI Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TMNT Custom Shredder (90's Movie Version)

#1 User is offline   CICK_INC 

• Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:26 PM

This custom was made to reflect the Shredder from the 1990 film. I've had alot of questions about the figure / face used. The figure was a wwe figure from Mattel of the Rock. I hadn't even planned on making this custom till I saw the rock figure and the face actually reminded me of the shredder. Now if playmates would just release the movie series.... Anyways, more pictures available at www.facebook.com/cicustoms

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Eric 

• Zartan

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

This is freakin' awesome! Outstanding job. And now you should do a second one in a variant purple costume. :)

#3 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Gung-Ho
  • Group: Admin

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:56 PM

That is cool. If you make a super shredder from TMNT2, You gotta use a Kevin Nash WWE fig, lol.

#4 User is offline   FUGAYZIE 

• The Gray Ghost

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

this is a great looking custom. the face is perfect and the details of the cloathing are very good. the only very minor crit is that the thighs look too puffy.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us