G.I.Joe Wave 7 Single Carded Figure Images

#26 User is offline   TheRealDubya 

• Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

View PostBlackmada, on Aug 15 2008, 12:43 PM, said:

View Postdarthhenning, on Aug 15 2008, 10:22 AM, said:

View PostSamantha, on Aug 15 2008, 06:51 AM, said:

Does any one know if they will be releasing the swamp skiers with any other figures, I want four, one for Zartan and three others for the dreads?

Back in the 83 they only released the skier with Zartan himself as the driver. I wouldn't expect it to come with any other characters. It's his signature and usually exclusive vehicle.

Ripper and Torch were on the latest list as single carded figures, they could have swamp skiers and be labeled as cartoon figures.

Yeah, I believe the Noks are getting re-released with Swamp Skiers; hence why this Zartan is called "Swamp Squad"; no one man can be a squad. :)

#27 User is offline   darthhenning 

• Foot Soldier

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:58 PM

View PostTheRealDubya, on Aug 15 2008, 01:15 PM, said:

Does any one know if they will be releasing the swamp skiers with any other figures, I want four, one for Zartan and three others for the dreads?

Back in the 83 they only released the skier with Zartan himself as the driver. I wouldn't expect it to come with any other characters. It's his signature and usually exclusive vehicle.

Ripper and Torch were on the latest list as single carded figures, they could have swamp skiers and be labeled as cartoon figures.

Yeah, I believe the Noks are getting re-released with Swamp Skiers; hence why this Zartan is called "Swamp Squad"; no one man can be a squad. :)

I see your point, but just because they're part of the Swamp Squad, doesn't mean they get the same vehicle. They may get something else.

@can@

#28 User is offline   Samantha 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:25 PM

View Postdarthhenning, on Aug 15 2008, 01:58 PM, said:

View PostTheRealDubya, on Aug 15 2008, 01:15 PM, said:

I see your point, but just because they're part of the Swamp Squad, doesn't mean they get the same vehicle. They may get something else.

@can@

It sounds like they may, I didn't catch that Swamp Squad bit. If they don't I will just buy four Zartans, so either way I should have four. Thanks everyone, big hugs Samantha

#29 User is offline   Samantha 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:08 PM

The Eels are pretty nice. So how do I find four of these guys? #US1#

#30 User is offline   Blackmada 

• Bumblebee

Posted 16 August 2008 - 12:28 AM

View PostSamantha, on Aug 15 2008, 11:08 PM, said:

The Eels are pretty nice. So how do I find four of these guys? #US1#

The Eels? They are not out yet.

#31 User is offline   Samantha 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:52 AM

"The Eels? They are not out yet."

Hum. Thats interseting my comment on the Eels was supposed to be under the thread about wave 11. #US1#

#32 User is offline   Blackmada 

• Bumblebee

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:56 AM

Oh well, your question still got answered. I can't keep track of the wave numbering so I would never have noticed.

#33 User is offline   Shogunfox 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:52 PM

Wow, I admire any ladies over 30's who are into G.I.Joes. What say you and me have a cup of joes and chitchat about the good ole '80's. LOL. I don't think my fiance would like that very much. You see, she's like Baroness.

#34 User is offline   DPrime 

• Happy to be back...

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:17 PM

View PostCLAM34, on Aug 8 2008, 02:34 AM, said:

this wave really dissappoints me, not single new sculpt in the bunch.

Am I missing something? Isn't Airborne a new sculpt? How many pieces of the Eel are shared with Torpedo? (Still waiting on my figure...)

View PostJbluez, on Aug 8 2008, 03:53 PM, said:

Can't we just call it "Wave 11" like everyone else? :P
I don't care what Hasbro calls it..."25th anniversary wave 7 of 2008" makes sense to Hasbro alone. lol

Yeah, I think we should stick to Wave 11 and so on. It's quite confusing otherwise.

I'm liking this wave, especially the Eel and Airborne. I may buy a few Flints just to have Cobra Troopers with rolled-up sleeves.

#35 User is offline   Samantha 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:23 PM

View PostShogunfox, on Aug 26 2008, 05:52 PM, said:

Wow, I admire any ladies over 30's who are into G.I.Joes. What say you and me have a cup of joes and chitchat about the good ole '80's. LOL. I don't think my fiance would like that very much. You see, she's like Baroness.

I have heard that before. I usually wait until after the second date to tell them of my, um, collecting prowess. Most of the guys I have been with are usually very cool with my collection and a few have even envied it. I collect a few other things too, but those things have nothing to do with toys. #US1#

Samantha

#36 User is offline   Shogunfox 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:51 AM

Samantha, hehehe. Gee, I wonder what those other collection are. Wouldn't you believe that I sold the original figures/machines on eBay few years ago?!! I know, it's stupid but my wallet don't agrees. LOL. They were collecting dust and spiders anyway and I knew it deserves to be in better hands. And that is wise to wait till after few dates, you can't have any guys going after your collection. If they propose to you, it'd be nice to have a pre-nup contract ready before you say I DO! LOL. Just curious, you got the originals still in bubble? Or they taken out and played with? If they're in bubbles or like brand new condition, you could build a museum in OHIO and I'd be the first to come. LOL.

#37 User is offline   Samantha 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:24 PM

View PostShogunfox, on Aug 27 2008, 09:51 AM, said:

Samantha, hehehe. Gee, I wonder what those other collection are. Wouldn't you believe that I sold the original figures/machines on eBay few years ago?!! I know, it's stupid but my wallet don't agrees. LOL. They were collecting dust and spiders anyway and I knew it deserves to be in better hands. And that is wise to wait till after few dates, you can't have any guys going after your collection. If they propose to you, it'd be nice to have a pre-nup contract ready before you say I DO! LOL. Just curious, you got the originals still in bubble? Or they taken out and played with? If they're in bubbles or like brand new condition, you could build a museum in OHIO and I'd be the first to come. LOL.

Pre-nup that would be interesting. All of my GI Joe collection had been opened years ago. I played with them and loved it.

Big Hugs
Samantha

#38 User is offline   Shogunfox 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:32 AM

View PostSamantha, on Aug 27 2008, 10:24 PM, said:

View PostShogunfox, on Aug 27 2008, 09:51 AM, said:

Pre-nup that would be interesting. All of my GI Joe collection had been opened years ago. I played with them and loved it.

Big Hugs
Samantha

Aww. I did the same thing. We've had few of those that was extremely wore out so, it's off to the fire sacrifice or bb gun target practice. Good ole '90s!!! LOL. I'm trying to figure out all these features. So, you excited about the movie? I don't know about me. I gotta see the preview and just maybe I'll see it.

Hugs, Shogunfox

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us