Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Review: Command Series (12") Kirk

#1 User is offline   TomE 

• Battle Droid
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:55 PM

He's a little steep at $30, but still a nice figure. I picked him up at TRU.

http://toynewsi.com/...83&itemid=14474

#2 User is offline   Geof7609 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:03 PM

I've been on the fence about getting one of these, and Kirk'd probably be the one I'd get. Your review mentions the black undershirt, I'm assuming this means the gold shirt is a totally seperate piece? I liked the black shirt better for some reason, does it have the starfleet emblem on the chest?

More importantly, can you set him into a good ol' drop-kick pose? :rolleyes:

#3 User is offline   TomE 

• Battle Droid

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:08 PM

View PostGeof7609, on May 15 2009, 09:03 PM, said:

I've been on the fence about getting one of these, and Kirk'd probably be the one I'd get. Your review mentions the black undershirt, I'm assuming this means the gold shirt is a totally seperate piece? I liked the black shirt better for some reason, does it have the starfleet emblem on the chest?

More importantly, can you set him into a good ol' drop-kick pose? :rolleyes:

Actually the black is NOT SEPARATE. It's just like a collar connected at the top. I was disappointed about that, but I figured I could rip off a black shirt from a cheap army figure something for the under shirt look.

As for the drop kick, I think his elbow would have to be able to bend a little more.

#4 User is offline   Devilbat 

• "What are you prepared to do?"

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:25 PM

I found these tonight at my local TRU, and they looked fantastic. I didn't get one; the price kinda pushed me away. But I'm still very tempted to get them. Spock and Bones looked great.

My wife bought me the Warp Collection Kirk and Pike, so I didn't leave empty handed, thankfully...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us